Some frequently asked questions about registering as a jobhunter and a guide to updating your details.
Q: What happens when I have registered/forwarded a CV to Glen Callum Associates?
A: Once your CV/registration information has been received then your details will be matched against our current opportunities.
Should you match with a current opportunity then you will be notified by the relevant consultant within a 7-10 day time period and the consultant will talk to you in detail about the vacant position and the next stage of the process.
Q: What happens if I do not match with any of your current opportunities?
A: Should your details not match with a current opportunity then your CV information will be entered onto our database and retained for matching with future opportunities. A consultant will contact you as soon as a position is available that matches your skills, abilities and requirements.
Once you have registered with Glen Callum Associates then your details will be entered onto our database, however we recommend you keep us updated with any changes to your circumstances or contact details etc.
The Recruitment Process
By listening closely to your needs and aspirations we can match your skills and abilities to suitable jobs. Email your details and we ensure we will offer you the commitment to always:
- Discuss your needs with you before submitting your CV to a client
- Brief you on clients before interviews and ensure you are fully prepared
- Feed back constructively to you on your CV and on interviews
- Keep you informed at each stage of the recruitment process
- Provide you with the highest levels of customer service
- All of our candidate services are free and we pride ourselves on being the leading automotive agency for candidate satisfaction.
We work to strict data protection guidelines, are fully Data Protection Registered and are members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). We pride ourselves on our professional ethics ensuring all of our candidates are treated with the utmost of professionalism, discretion and honesty.
Click here to download this guide as a pdf