Stoke on Trent, Derby, Stafford, Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock, Burton on Trent, Macclesfield, Chesterfield
Technical Support Specialist
Automotive / Aftermarket / Used Equipment / Dealership
A Technical Support Specialist / Dealer Programme Manager is required to join the dealer development team of a leading vehicle manufacturer. The Technical Support Specialist will support and coordinate sales, marketing and IT development of the company’s successful used equipment operation.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for a sales focussed IT / Technical programme specialist to join a leading global vehicle manufacturer working closely with their dealer network to coordinate activity and improve performance and sales within their used equipment business.
If you have experience of working within a technical, sales or IT capacity for either manufacturing or dealership / machine sales operations within automotive, commercial vehicle, construction machinery, agricultural machinery or marine dealers we want to hear from you.
West Midlands – Commutable from Stoke on Trent, Derby, Stafford, Lichfield, Tamworth, Cannock, Burton on Trent, Macclesfield, Chesterfield
££Competitive Salary + Pension + Career Progression Opportunities + Medical Insurance + Dental Care Scheme + Excellent Annual Leave Entitlement
- Educated to HND / HNC or above.
- Experience in both Sales and IT solutions.
- Knowledge of marketing, promotions, social media, websites, point of sale, exhibitions.
- Prior experience within manufacturing or dealerships.
- An understanding of the dealership business model; this could be automotive, commercial vehicle, construction machinery, agricultural machinery or marine would be beneficial.
- Proven results in dealership turnaround and dealer network performance would be ideal.
- Excellent supplier management and relationship building skills.
- Implement and coordinate technical support through IT, sales, marketing and programme management for used equipment dealers.
- Identify areas where performance can be improved through marketing, good practice and awareness of the benefits of the used equipment programme.
- Investigate causes of poor performance and work with dealers to develop sales plans to improve performance and profitability.
- Identify best practice and coordinate marketing activities and share throughout the global dealership network.
- This role is office based with the requirement of some travel to dealer sites.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Used Equipment Technical Support / Used equipment Programme job, please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for further details.
Kayleigh is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Kayleigh and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3015KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.