Birmingham, Tamworth, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Coventry, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon-Rugby, Northampton, Leicester
Field Sales Representative
Due to increase in demand we have a vacancy for a field-based Sales Representative / Area Sales Manager to promote B2B business. They are innovative and forward-thinking company selling high end capital equipment / niche garage equipment / lifts.
30-35k Basic + Company Bonus / Incentive Scheme + Vehicle + Benefits
Our client is a well-established in the automotive industry. They specialise in selling and installing a wide range of vehicle lifting equipment. They have an impressive client list in the prestigious and the super car garage / dealer sectors.
Ideal location –Birmingham, Tamworth, Walsall, Wolverhampton, Redditch, Coventry, Warwick, Stratford upon Avon-Rugby, Northampton, Leicester
- Experienced B2B Area Sales Manager / Sales Representative with good industry knowledge coupled with the ability to sell garage equipment.
- The knowledge of selling equipment e.g. Vehicle Lifts or MOT packages.
- Highly skilled at creating good customer relationships with new and existing clients.
- Promote the company and its range of products.
- Good communicator with good negotiation, persuasion and influencing skills.
- Have good business and numeracy acumen.
- Have good planning and organisation abilities and be able to manage a sale over a long period of time.
- Have a passion for the car and sports car sectors.
- PC literate.
- Full clean driving licence (3points acceptable).
- Represent the company and achieve sales by planning approaches to existing and potential customers.
- Establishing the customer’s requirements and arrange site visits.
- Develop garage trade and parking solution business.
- Propose products that can meet the customer requirements.
- Be predominantly office based for the first four to thirteen weeks to have full company and product induction.
- High level of customer service and treat all individuals with a high level of honesty and integrity.
This role would suit a candidate with the following skills/experience – Field Sales, Area Sales, automotive industry, garage workshop, automotive aftermarket, sales account development, vehicle parts, tools and garage equipment.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful team within a well established market leading group, should you wish to be considered for this field sales role, please apply via CV to Julian Curtis, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive and industrial recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.