St Helens, Warrington, Liverpool, Widnes, Knowsley, Wigan, Skelmersdale, Bootle, Everton
Electro – Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
A Maintenance Engineer or Mechanical Technician with Electrical PLC experience are required to provide maintenance, breakdown and support to engineering on customer owned equipment on site. This automation equipment provider can offer good employee benefits such as health shield, pension and overtime.
North West – commutable from St Helens, Warrington, Liverpool, Widnes, Knowsley, Wigan, Skelmersdale, Bootle, Everton
Salary and benefits: £27,000 – £34000 p.a. with a review after 6 and 12 months +3% matched contribution pension +Overtime
Working hours: week 1 6am – 2:30pm Mon – Fri and Week 2 2:30pm 11pm Mon – Fri (2 additional Saturdays to be worked on the overtime rate of x1.5)
- Preferably educated in City & Guilds Electrical 236 level 3 or equivalent
- Experience of Electrical PLCs (Fault finding)
- Working at heights and confined spaces is advantageous
- Those with knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics will be at a distinct advantage
You will be working for an equipment provider at their customer site; this equipment is large and automated with electro-mechanical components.
- Perform routine maintenance on customer equipment.
- Perform breakdown repairs on customer machines.
- Record all activity; parts used, maintenance performed, repairs and remedial activity required.
- Make suggestions to improve working practices.
- Order spare parts and ensure stock locations are maintained.
- Comply with all company policies including health & safety.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Maintenance Engineer or Maintenance Technician and you wish to apply for the position please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3247KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions.