National Account Manager – UK
Electrical Wholesale & DIY Retail
Are you an experienced National Account Manager, Business Development Manager or Key Account Manager addicted to the thrill of the sale and winning New Product Listings or pushing substantial Volume Deals over the line? Are you experienced and equipped to influence National Wholesale Chains / National Trade Distributor networks?
Yes? then we have an amazing opportunity that’s too good to miss.
Ideal Location – Central UK
Package Circa (£65k including car allowance) + Laptop & Equipment + Benefits
Our ideal candidate will be experienced in selling energy, test & measurement (ETM) equipment into the UK’s Electrical Wholesale, Electrical Buying Groups or the DIY retail sectors and similar markets. You will have tenacious, hunter style selling instincts, combined with eloquent presentation capabilities and the gravitas to create intrigue and interest from professionally trained buyers operating in national distribution businesses.
10 Key Vitals:
- Experience in winning significant volumes with national distribution & retail customers.
- Advanced selling skills with new business focus.
- Commercially savvy, numerate and a quick thinker.
- Creative opportunity spotter.
- Rapidly turn intent into action.
- Skilfully navigate “No” and “maybe”
- Convincing and charismatic operator.
- Logical thinker with realist outlook.
- Optimistic and visionary sales professional.
- Can do, will do ATTITUDE and work ethic.
Here’s the challenge. Can you convince us at interview stage?
Future prospects are impressive:
This role will be a pivotal appointment in the organisations structural growth in the UK and a fantastic opportunity to sell world leading brands into UK markets.
Video screen interviews will be conducted by our exclusive recruitment partner Glen Shepherd, Glen Callum Associates Ltd. Please call Glen for an initial conversation on 07977 266309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV detailing how your experience meets with the above.
JOB Ref 3678GS