London, Oxford, Plymouth, Southampton, Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol, Brighton, Cambridge, Birmingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Cambridge, Nottingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Hull, York, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Glasgow, Edinburgh
A manufacturer of electro mechanical equipment requires an Installation Engineer to help install the automated equipment worldwide. The ideal candidate will be HND in a mechanical or engineering discipline and had previous experience in installation work in the commercial sector.
UK Wide – London, Oxford, Plymouth, Southampton, Cardiff, Swansea, Bristol, Brighton, Cambridge, Birmingham, Leicester, Peterborough, Cambridge, Nottingham, Leeds, Liverpool, Hull, York, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Glasgow, Edinburgh
Salary: £29,000 +overtime +3% pension +expenses +health shield +hired vehicle for travel to and from the airport.
- Educated to a minimum of HND an engineering or mechanical discipline.
- City & Guilds in electrical is desirable.
- Multi skilled in both mechanical and electrical.
- Previous experience in installation work in the commercial sector.
- The ability to interpret installation design plans. (CAD)
- Excellent technical knowledge of automation.
- Experience of PLCs, Pneumatics and mechanical assembly is desirable.
- Install automated equipment throughout the world.
- Implement the installation of the equipment according to design plans.
- Work with team members to achieve installation deadlines.
- Take reasonable care for the health & safety of others.
- Provide customer training as required.
- As a trusted employee you will follow company procedures, ensuring good housekeeping at all times, complying with the company health & safety policy, contributing to the company continuous improvement process and undertaking additional tasks as and when required by your supervisor.
Apply in Confidence
If you an experienced Installation Engineer, Commissioning Engineer, Electro Mechanical Installer or Installation Technician you can apply for this role by forwarding your CV to Greg Kneuss – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3124GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.