Are you an Automation Engineer that is looking for a role where you will be valued and able to fully use your skills and experience? If you are our Client who are manufacturers of Personal Protective Safety Products are looking for an Automation Engineer to join their team.
As the Automation Engineer your role will be to play a part in taking Manufacturing projects from the product design stage through to implementation of factory production. This will require you to have a good knowledge and experience of working with Plc’s, Robotics, Pneumatics and Hydraulics. Being able to programme in ABB and Siemens Software is preferred.
Ideally Location – Oxford, Witney, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-on-the-Wold, Chipping Norton, Bourton-on-the-Water, Charlbury, Northleach, Burford, Fairford, Lechlade, Faringdon, Abingdon, Swindon, Wantage, Didcot, Bicester
Salary – Up to £47K, performance related annual bonus, 25 days plus 8 stats plus 1, pension
- Must be able to design tooling and fixtures using CAD
- Must be able to write Software and fully understand Automated Manufacturing processes
- Must be experienced with Robotics, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Plc’s, Gears and Drives
- Must understand and ideally programmed using ABB Software and Siemens Software
- Must be experienced at taking a concept from its inception to completion and operation
- Must be experienced at writing, programming and troubleshooting Automation Software and Machinery
- To manage from concept stage to implementation of Automated Robotic Manufacturing Machinery
- To write and program using ABB Software and Siemens Software
- To modify existing programs as and when required
- To install, test and commission Automated Manufacturing Machinery
- To fault find, diagnose and repair Automated Manufacturing Machinery
- To understand and be able to build pneumatic and hydraulic components and systems
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automation Engineer please forward your CV to Robert Cox, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Robert directly to have a confidential chat about the job.
JOB REF 3392RC Automation Engineer
Glen Callum Associates are a leading Technical, Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment agency. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search