South Normanton, Mansfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Hucknall, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Chesterfield
Sales Support Administrator
A great opportunity exists to join one of the UK’s largest commercial vehicle dealer groups – truck & van. They are looking for an experienced Sales Support Administrator to join their team.
Ideally located – South Normanton, Mansfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Hucknall, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Chesterfield
Salary: £16.750k, Increased holiday entitlement with length of service, recruitment incentive awards, long service awards.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- As a Sales Support Administrator, this role will provide vital support to the company’s sales team.
- You will handle important administrative tasks such as order processing, salesmen updates, system updates etc
- Progress chasing
- Deal management
- Supporting sales logistics and sales administration
- Computer literate – Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent administration skills
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Good clear telephone manner
- Customer service driven
- Strive to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Clean driving licence
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Sales Support Administrator please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3184JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.