What type of data will we hold on our candidates?
With your permission we will store your personal data such as your CV, name, address and contact details. This information will be stored on a database to enable us to match your details to available positions, and to contact you further regarding information on our vacancies.
It is important that this information is correct and up to date. Under new GDPR legislation we have a responsibility to ensure data that we hold is accurate and therefore we will periodically contact you to ensure an update. You will have a right to amend data information that you have provided, so if your details change please contact us and let us know.
How do we use your data?
We use your data:
- To review your suitability to our current roles.
- To inform you about new job vacancies.
- To update you about ongoing recruits you may be involved with, e.g., to provide you with feedback, arrange interviews etc.
- To send you information such as company updates and industry news.
How do we store your data?
Our candidate database records are stored on a UK-based ultra-secure, high-performance cloud platform, housed in ISO-certified data centres. Our PC’s are password protected and each have up to date virus software and systems updates and are covered by multiple layers of industry standard anti-malware measures. Our offices are also within a complex that is fully secure, a CCTV monitored site with a 24 hour monitored alarm.
Who can access your data?
- You can request access to any data that you have provided. You will be given login information by our candidate database solution provider when your CV details have been submitted to the database enabling you to access, view and update or amend the information held. Alternatively you can email email@example.com, call 01384 485274 or write to us at Glen Callum Associates, The Red House Glass Cone, High Street, Wordsley, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 4AZ
- The Glen Callum team.
- Our Clients – only once you have given your permission to do so will our consultants forward your CV details to our clients.
Your right to remove your details
You can request that we remove your data by contacting us on the contact details above. Please note – If we have your details in response to an application then we are legally obliged under the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations to retain that data for a minimum of 1 year.
We store and use your personal details ethically and securely. As company policy we will never send your CV or personal details to a client before you have given Glen Callum Associates express permission to do so.
Further information on GDPR
The way that companies handle YOUR personal data is changing.
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is an EU directive that will come into effect on the 25th May 2018.
The Government’s new Data Protection Bill is a reflection of the General Data Protection Regulation that will stay in force following the UK leaving the EU. The way businesses will collect, store and utilise your personal data will change. You will have more rights and more control over your own data and how it is used.
Should you wish to find out more about GDPR please see the ICO’s website here https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/
You can read more about your rights here https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ .
Should you require further information or have any questions on our data policy or the storage of your data then please contact Kerrie Richards, Director on 01384 485274 or email firstname.lastname@example.org