What is the cost of a bad hire?
Are employers aware of the financial impact to their business?
A recent study by the REC (Recruitment and Employment Confederation) states that 85% of HR professionals admit their business has made poor hiring mistakes.
The key findings of the report:
- 33% of HR professionals believe hiring mistakes cost the business nothing. (We say thank goodness for the other 67%!)
- £132,000 is the calculated cost of a poor recruitment hire at mid-manager level. Continue reading full article