Northampton - commutable from Northampton, Dallington, Duston, Upton, Abington, Kingsthorpe Hollow, Kingsthorpe, Hunsbury Hill, Spinney Hill, Cottarville, Wellingborough, Towcester, Daventry, Coventry, East Hunsbury, Hardingstone, Blackthorn, Kettering, Banbury, Brackley, Milton Keynes , Rugby
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Welder TIG & MIG / Fabricator
I am looking for a Welder / MIG Welder / TIG Welder / Fabricator to join a really progressive Manufacturing Facility that Machines, Fabricates and Welds specialist precision components to tight tolerances which are exported to customers all over the world.
The Welding Bay consists of semi-automated SAF Tig, SAF Mig, and Fronius Mig welding machines.
This is a great role for an experienced MIG or TIG Welder that would like to develop their skills to operate Automated Welding Machines. As part of this role full training can be given to operate the Automated Welding Machines resulting in you becoming Zurich qualified.
This highly supportive Engineering company are also happy to develop your training further in the use of other CNC Machines within the business to include CNC Lathes and CNC Milling Machines.
So, if you are an experienced MIG or TIG Welder looking to develop your career and skills this is a role not to miss out on.
Ideally Located – Northampton, Dallington, Duston, Upton, Abington, Kingsthorpe Hollow, Kingsthorpe, Hunsbury Hill, Spinney Hill, Cottarville, Wellingborough, Towcester, Daventry, Coventry, East Hunsbury, Hardingstone, Blackthorn, Kettering, Banbury, Brackley, Milton Keynes , Rugby
Salary – £27K to £30K dependant on experience + overtime + Pension + Benefits
- Will be an experienced MIG Welder / TIG Welder / Fabricator
- Experience operating Automated Welders / Automated Welding Machines / Weld Cells is an advantage but not essential as training will be given
- Be able to set up and run welding equipment and jobs
- Will be able to resolve and rectify welding issues
- Will be able to Weld efficiently and neatly
- Will be able to self-inspect to ensure the weld / welding is to a high standard
- Be happy to undertake training to use Automated Welding Machines and CNC Lathes
- Be career minded, enthusiastic and team orientated
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this CNC Lathe Setter Operator / CNC Turner role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Job Ref: 3709RC – Welder TIG & MIG / Fabricator