Poland - commutable from Kraków, Myślenice, Bochnia, Brzesko, Chrzanów, Trzebinia, Olkusz, Skawina, Wieliczka, Zielonki, Sosnowiec, Katowice, Lipowiec, Ojrzeń, Sońsk
Competitive / Details on request
Competitive / Details on request
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Vice President – Technology & Operations
Are you a Senior Executive? Either a Vice President, Director or General Manager taking responsibility for end-to-end operations including local decisions such as facilities, policies, staffing etc., whilst also providing a broad technology leadership function?
The role of Vice President – Technology and Operations is based in Kraków, Poland and will have the ability to run major initiatives including business change. First class business acumen, an entrepreneurial mindset and a hands-on leadership style is anticipated.
Alongside these skills you will demonstrate a progressive background in the Technology / software / IT sector.
Located in Poland – commutable from Kraków, Myślenice, Bochnia, Brzesko, Chrzanów, Trzebinia, Olkusz, Skawina, Wieliczka, Zielonki, Sosnowiec, Katowice, Lipowiec, Ojrzeń, Sońsk
Salary – Commensurate to the role / Competitive / Negotiable / DOE + Executive Benefits + Car
- Provide leadership at an executive level.
- Serve on the Poland board.
- Drive business results through strong technology and operational practices.
- Broad Technology leadership experience across development, data processing, QA, BI, infrastructure, and operations with ability to drive optimal performance / execution.
- Lead locally-based teams partnering closely with functional owners to implement global standards / practices.
- In partnership with the leadership team, define and implement operations strategy, structure and processes in Poland.
- Communicates the strategic direction of the organization’s operations and recommends benchmarks for measuring operating performance.
- Monitor performance to proactively identify efficiency issues and propose solutions.
- Ensure that departmental decisions and project plans such as those for staffing, development, organization, hardware acquisitions, and facilities are in line with the company’s business plan and vision.
- Lead, motivate, and manage the development of staff, including training and development, setting objectives and priorities, and removing road blocks for productivity and effectiveness.
- Provide regular performance updates to the senior leadership team and provide recommendations for procedural improvements.
- Manage the facility footprint locally.
- Our ideal candidate will be educated to degree level in business, marketing or a related discipline.
- Proven experience within a senior leadership role – progressively responsible experience in general business operations coupled with previous technical leadership
- Strong business acumen with broad operations experience and knowledge of fundamental business and technology principles.
- A track record of evolving teams, with the ability to grow the operations within the location.
- Experience of managing end to end operations.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with strong business acumen, leadership skills and a solid, progressive technology background to become part of the senior leadership team within an international provider of software to the automotive industry.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Vice President – Technology and Operations job please forward your CV, in English, to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat and introduction to the job.
JOB REF 3502KB Vice President – Technology
Glen Callum Associates are a leading specialist automotive recruitment consultancy. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,