Vehicle Telematics Demonstrator
Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Bradford, Huddersfield, Bury, Warrington, Sheffield.
£22k Basic + £2k Car Allowance + Bonus
£25,001 - £30,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
Vehicle Telematics Demonstrator
An opportunity exists for a Vehicle Device Demonstrator to join a leading vehicle finance company to provide training to approved automotive dealerships to ensure they have the ability to fit payment reminder devices and to manage their inventory.
Salary: £22k Basic + £2k Car Allowance + Bonus
Hours: 37½ per week (Monday – Friday). Weekend work maybe required for emergency call outs.
Region: North England & Scotland
Ideally located: Leeds, Manchester, Liverpool, Bradford, Huddersfield, Bury, Warrington, Sheffield.
- Provide telematics demonstrations to approved dealerships to ensure they have the ability to fit payment reminder devices and to manage their inventory.
- Help develop the training material to constantly improve this area of delivery.
- Carry out emergency customer visits and review any service quality device issues.
- Deliver easy to understand and effective face to face training and support for a wide network of dealers.
- Effectively demonstrate the fitting of devices into a wide range of vehicles and management of these devices on their system platforms.
- Inventory management of both Pastime and Imetrik
- Support the emergency customer call outs for device issues.
- Diagnose vehicle issues to rule out the device being at fault.
- Carry out audits with network of dealers to assess the self-fit program of payment reminder devices.
- Previous experience of device fitting. immobilisers etc, for a wide range of used vehicles
- Ideally has been involved in some form of training. supporting new employees in their induction, demonstrating a new procedure.
- Ideally has a broad understanding of vehicle mechanics gained through working in the automotive industry.
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Vehicle Telematics Demonstrator please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3213JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,