Vehicle Technician – Fast Fit Autmotive
Oxford, Bicester, Kidlington, Abingdon, Witney, Didcot
c£21k Basic, OTE £24,500k + Benefits
£20,001 - £25,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
Vehicle Technician – Fast Fit
If you’re looking for a career that has teamwork, rewards, long-term scope and is going places – apply now!
As a Vehicle Technician you will be responsible for providing efficient and effective customer care with the highest quality of workmanship in the fitment of brake parts, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filters and batteries.
Ideally located – Oxford, Bicester, Kidlington, Abingdon, Witney, Didcot
Salary: c£21k Basic, OTE £24,500k + Benefits
- The Vehicle Technician will be responsible for the fitting of brake parts, exhausts, shock absorbers, oil and filters and batteries.
- To carry out wheel alignment and replacing / repairing tyres as directed by branch management.
- Provide quality workmanship at all times, seeking advice and guidance where necessary.
- Ensure all work is quality controlled.
- Maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
- Ensure all safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist in answering incoming telephone calls (when trained).
- Ensure branch equipment is kept in good working order.
- Attend training courses as and when required.
- Participate in the branch cleaning rota.
- You should be able to fit all of the following products – tyres, exhausts, brakes, batteries, oil and filter changes, steering & suspension components, diagnostic work and some servicing such as replacing air filters, bulbs etc.
- As a Vehicle Technician, you will be able to do some but not all of the above.
- Knowledge of working within a fast fit environment
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Vehicle Technician / Technician please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3225JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,