Vehicle Sales Executive
North London, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden Town, Islington, Hackney, Finchley, United Kingdom
£29.5k- 30.5k plus attractive benefits package
£25,001 - £30,000
I have 40 years’ experience in the Automotive parts retail and distribution sectors. I have worked for Glen Callum Associates for 14 years and pride myself in providing an excellent service to our Aftermarket and OEM clients and candidates.
Vehicle Sales Executive
A market leading and prestigious vehicle manufacturer is seeking a highly motivated Sales Executivefor their North London dealership to promote their instantly recognisable vehicles and be equipped for the launch of their new all Electric Vehicle.
This vacancy will suit an individual with experience as a Car Sales Executive / Dealership Sales / Fleet Sales Executive or any Determined Salespeople looking for a career change.
They have invested heavily in a new production facility, strong infrastructure, vehicle development and a vibrant team that focusses on high quality systems and customer retention. If you are interested in being part of an iconic brand that is at the head of their market then apply today.
Ideally located – North London, Hampstead, Highgate, Camden Town, Islington, Hackney, Finchley
Salary circa £29.5k- 30.5k plus attractive benefits package.
We require a highly motivated salesperson that has natural disposition towards engaging customers and constantly looks to exceed.
- An engaging individual who can build strong relationships across all levels of customers.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Have integrity and behave in a professional manner.
- High level of customer service standards
- Organised with a keen eye for detail.
- Has a track record of selling and exceeding targets, ideally in the automotive industry.
- Good abilities with numeracy and literacy
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Full UK Driving License.
- Be the central point of contact for customers.
- Take the customer through the complete sales journey with excellent communication and service.
- Ensure your skills and level of service retains business for the dealership and wider company.
- Be knowledgeable of the product and all finance and value-added packages that will benefit the customer.
- Proactively Follow up all sales leads via face to face communication, email and telephone.
- To be able to cover a wide geographical area.
- Saturday working may be required in the future.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Vehicle Sales Executive/Car Sales Executive please forward your CV to Julian Curtis, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Julian directly for a further chat on the job.
Julian is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Julian and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2709JCGC
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,