UK Sales Manager – Aftermarket Distribution
Central UK, Mids East / West, Northants, Warwickshire, Staffs, Oxford
£50000 - £55000
£40,001 - £60,000
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
UK Sales Manager
An Aftermarket brand leader within the Automotive industry, has an exceptional opportunity for a UK Sales Manager to manage and lead a team of Area Sales Managers to grow sales and support development of their Automotive Aftermarket division in the UK.
Ideal Location – Central UK (Midlands East & West) / Northants / Warwickshire / Staffs / Oxford
Circa (£50k – £55k) + Car + Pension + Health Care
Our ideal candidate will possess experience of managing a field sales team selling products via distributors and multiple retailers. Knowledge of the UK’s Automotive Aftermarket is a desirable quality, however more important will be your ability to manage, lead, motivate and nurture the sales team.
6 Key Skills:
- Experience of managing a field sales team selling through a complex pyramid of distributors and buying groups.
- Knowledge of the Automotive Aftermarket or similar distribution platforms.
- Ability to sell and manage premium key accounts.
- Strong people influencing skills, a relationship builder able to win trust.
- Highly organised with solid work ethic approaching tasks tenaciously.
- Target driven, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
This is an excellent career platform to join one of the industry’s leading organisations and work with top industry sales professionals to develop household recognised brand names across automotive aftermarket distribution and retail channels.
Video screen interviews will be conducted by our exclusive recruitment partner Glen Shepherd, Glen Callum Associates Ltd. Please call Glen for an initial conversation on 07977 266309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV detailing how your experience meets with the above.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,