Trade Parts Programme Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
Cologne, Bonn, Düren, Leverkusen, Düsseldorf, Wuppertal, Duisburg, Siegen, Koblenz, Limburg, Germany
Competitive Package + Car
Competitive / Details on request
As a Senior International Recruiter for Glen Callum Associates, I have a vast amount of experience of supporting aftermarket clients from component manufacturers, specialist distributors and trade parts programme providers to source top talent, providing a first class service to candidates with commercial, technical and operations experience.
Trade Parts Programme Manager
An Aftermarket Programme Manager is required to join a leading automotive consultancy, providing aftermarket / trade parts programmes to European OEMs / Vehicle Manufacturers. The Trade Parts Programme Manager will manage, motivate and support a team of sales and customer success colleagues across Europe.
Ideally located – Cologne, Bonn, Düren, Leverkusen, Düsseldorf, Wuppertal, Duisburg, Siegen, Koblenz, Limburg
Salary: Competitive Package + Car
- Become the key contact for European OEM / Vehicle Manufacturer, taking responsibility for the day to day programme management and building trusted partner relationships.
- Provide overall strategy and leadership for the customer success team across the OEM account.
- Deliver aftermarket
- Understand and define goals with program implementation in conjunction with National Accounts and Product teams.
- Execute quarterly business reviews.
- Support new program launches and roll out.
- Track program success through metrics to manage performance against objectives.
- Work cross functionally with National Accounts, Product, Sales, marketing and Customer Support teams to ensure key tasks are managed successfully.
- Take a proactive role in innovating approaches and strategies to increase OEM satisfaction.
- This role will involve European travel.
- Proven experience of implementing and improving programmes within the automotive aftermarket / parts industry
- A solid background working within the automotive parts / trade parts industry coupled with an understanding of automotive aftermarket distribution.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to resolve the complex client issues
- Able to consult with individual client locations and form significant OEM relationships to increase customer retention, usage, and number of clients.
- Fluent English language
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Trade Parts Programme Manager – Automotive Aftermarket Parts please forward your CV in English to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3432KB – Trade Parts Programme Manager – Automotive Parts Distribution
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,