Toolmaker – Press Tooling
Kent, Bromley, Sidcup, Orpington, Biggin Hill, Warlingham, Caterham, Oxted, Coulsdon, Banstead, Sutton, Croydon, Wimbledon, Streatham, Brixton, Wandsworth, Fulham, Greenwich, Woolwich, Lewisham, Catford, Eltham, Bexley Heath, Sidcup, Footscray, Southborough, Bickley, Crofton, Petswood, Farnborough, Foots Cray, Clapham, West Wickham, Elmers End
£28000 - £40000 Dependant on Experience + Bonus + Pension + Overtime + benefits
£30,001 - £40,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for Sales, Operational and Technical roles.
Toolmaker / Tool Room Engineer – Press Tooling
If you are a skilled and experienced Toolmaker / Tool Room Engineer or are experienced in another engineering discipline such as CNC Machining, Manual Machining, Wire Eroding, Jig Boring, Grinding and would like to enter the world of Tool Making then this will be a very interesting and attractive role.
This well-established company based in Kent designs, manufactures, maintains and repairs specialist Press Tools / Press Tooling for the Stamping / Stampings and Pressing / Pressings sector.
To join this very proactive enthusiastic team and business you will need to have a real love for engineering and the engineering process. Be a well organised problem solver that can work as part of a team. Be happy to support in all aspects of Tool production from design concept to the manufacture of specialist tooling for the Pressing and Stamping sector. Have the personality to be able to work with demanding deadlines on occasion to rectify breakdowns and undertake tool repairs etc.
Ideally Located – Kent, Bromley, Sidcup, Orpington, Biggin Hill, Warlingham, Caterham, Oxted, Coulsdon, Banstead, Sutton, Croydon, Wimbledon, Streatham, Brixton, Wandsworth, Fulham, Greenwich, Woolwich, Lewisham, Catford, Eltham, Bexley Heath, Sidcup, Footscray, Southborough, Bickley, Crofton, Petswood, Farnborough, Foots Cray, Clapham, West Wickham, Elmers End
Salary – £28,000 to £40,000 dependant on experience + Bonus + Pension + OT + Benefits
The Candidate and Role
- Be an experienced Toolmaker ideally have knowledge and experience of Press Tooling
- Come from another engineering discipline and want to enter the world of being a Toolmaker / Toolmaking
- Understand and Experienced in the design and production of jigs, fixtures and Press Tooling
- Be able to maintain and repair Press Tools / Press Tooling
- Ideally be able to use Wire EDM as and where required
- Be a methodical thinker / problem solver
- Able to work effectively under pressure when undertaking tooling / tool maintenance and repair
- Be really team spirited and happy to help, liaise and support other Toolmakers, Tool Room Manager and Production Manager as and when required
- Happy to be involved in the Design and Manufacture of Press Tools / Press Tooling
- Ideally have some experience of CAD
- You must be able to read and correctly interpret Technical Drawings / Technical Specifications
- Knowledge of the Stamping and Pressing Sector will be an advantage but NOT essential
- Being open, honest, loyal and reliable are also key to this role
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Toolmakers / Toolroom Engineers role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on email@example.com or 07398 204832
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,