Telesales / Internal Business Developer
Worcester, Redditch, South Birmingham, Warwick, Banbury, Cotswolds and Gloucester., United Kingdom
£26-28k Basic + Bonus (OTE £28K - £32K) + Monday to Friday
£25,001 - £30,000
I have 40 years’ experience in the Automotive parts retail and distribution sectors. I have worked for Glen Callum Associates for 14 years and pride myself in providing an excellent service to our Aftermarket and OEM clients and candidates.
Telesales / Internal Business Developer
£26-28k Basic + Bonus (OTE £28K – £32K) + Monday to Friday
Do you have the capabilities to sell and make things happen? We are recruiting for a driven sales hunter in an office environment. You will develop accounts by proactively contacting customers to drive existing and new business, introduce new lines and drive sales and marketing initiatives. This role would suit an established Telesales, Outbound Sales Representative or a proven Business Developer.
Office based: Warwickshire, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire and Oxfordshire border. Easily commutable from: Worcester, Redditch – South Birmingham, Warwick, Banbury, Cotswolds and Gloucester.
- Be target and results driven with sales talent to deliver profitable sales via telesales calls.
- Be capable of developing business via outbound telephone calls and backing up with constructive communication via email.
- Have held an internal sales development role or business development position.
- Articulate with good telephone manner.
- Good level of PC literacy (Microsoft Office Package).
- Experience dealing with Vehicle Builders, Vehicle Manufacturers and the Parts Aftermarket.
- An understanding of technical vehicle systems and auto electrics would be helpful.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to create a good rapport with customers and colleagues.
- Full driving licence required.
- Working closely with the Office Sales Manager you will be targeted to increase profitable sales.
- This is a predominantly Telesales
- Accuracy required for all customer quotes, invoices and recording information.
- Have a pre-agreed call plan to highlight target new business and existing accounts.
- Key business developer.
- Gain the correct information to assist customer satisfaction and further business development.
- Attend trade shows, events and visit customers to demonstrate the products.
- Ensuring continued business relationships, by excellent customer service.
- To promote the company and their products at all times.
A specialist supplier and manufacturer of high end vehicle lighting and electrical products.
They have an established customer base that mixes the Automotive Aftermarket, Vehicle Manufacturers and Specialist Vehicle Builders.
Their product proposition ranges from bespoke premium retro-fit lighting solutions, in house developed wiring harnesses, circuit testers right through to top quality high volume commodity items.
They have exceptional knowledge of their niche market, coupled with a high level of technical expertise in the lighting and auto electrical markets.
They have a high quality innovative product and they offer their customers a first class service. They are seeking to expand their business and can offer career progression.
Route to Market
They have enormous potential and their products are very relevant to the Automotive, motorcycle, commercial vehicle, agricultural, industrial machinery, military, off road and vehicle conversion markets.
How to apply
If you are a proven Telesales or Business Development Executive. Don’t delay send your CV today in the 1st instance to Julian Curtis at Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
REF 2671 JC
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive and industrial recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,