Technology Director – Software Development
Kraków, Sońsk, Bochnia, Chrzanów, Myślenice, Trzebinia, Skawina, Ojrzeń, Olkusz, Zielonki, Katowice, Wieliczka, Sosnowiec, Lipowiec, Brzesko
Competitive Package + Benefits
Competitive / Details on request
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Technology Director – Software Development
Are you a results focused Technology leader? Can you lead strategy, operation and execution of an end-to-end software platform within a fast-paced environment?
An exciting opportunity for a Director of Technology within a growing, international software development business is available in Krakow. Our ideal candidate will have a proven background in software engineering combined with the ability to deliver large scale software projects with a real passion for leading teams, setting strategy, and developing highly functioning organisations.
Located in Poland – commutable from Kraków, Sońsk, Bochnia, Chrzanów, Myślenice, Trzebinia, Skawina, Ojrzeń, Olkusz, Zielonki, Katowice, Wieliczka, Sosnowiec, Lipowiec, Brzesko
Salary – Competitive + Benefits
- Leading highly-complex, technically-challenging, cross-functional software teams.
- Engage with business leaders, C-level executives, external clients, vendors and peers.
- Lead the design, creation, implementation, and ongoing support of highly usable, innovative, company products. Organise and direct application product development activities.
- Collaborate with technology and business leaders to prioritise initiatives through regular communication; drive multiple, high-priority projects to completion based on both system and customer requirements.
- Monitor objectives, budget, workload, resources and target date variances to keep projects on track.
- Drive technical choices to ensure reusability of assets. Research, implement and drive best practices.
- Serve as an escalation point for and communicate with cross functional teams to receive feedback and consider alternative solutions. Drives and implements new or revised technical application solutions through application managers and staff to improve products/solutions based on this continuous feedback.
- Research market requirements for products, including target environment, performance criteria, and competitive issues.
- Recruit and retain staff, manage ongoing performance for continued company and employee success. Assure ongoing training and development to achieve the company’s and employee’s objectives. Provide performance feedback through both informal and formal review sessions.
- Manage outsource relationships to drive cost efficiencies in the organization.
- Identify resource requirements for application development and ongoing support.
- Remove barriers for application team staff on a proactive basis and resolves roadblock that may arise during product support activities.
- Analyse data and recommend improvements for performance, scalability, and stability of websites.
- Drive consistency of adoption of agile and quality practices, coordinating with Technology peers across the organisation.
- Our ideal candidate will have a people first leadership mentality and be adept at balancing team development and execution of technical charters.
- Education to degree level in Computer Science, IT or a related subject is advantageous.
- You will have a successful, proven career in software development with a focus on scalable SaaS based applications.
- Coupled with a background of delivering projects in a management capacity.
- The ability to combine technical knowledge with an understanding of customer requirements.
- Experience of development methodologies such as Lean, Kanban and Agile.
- Refined problem-solving skills when working with executives, staff and cross-functional teams on projects and applications.
- First-class project planning and management skills with the ability to execute multiple, concurrent, fast-paced initiatives on time and within budget.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Director – Software Development job please forward your CV, in English, to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat and introduction to the job.
JOB REF 3508KB Director – Software Development / Technology
Glen Callum Associates are a leading international recruitment consultancy. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,