Technical Sales Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
Ideal Location - Central UK (Midlands East & West) / Northants / Warwickshire / Staffs / Oxford
££ Excellent + Car + Pension + Benefits
Competitive / Details on request
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
Technical Sales Manager
Vehicle Converters – Automotive Aftermarket Auto Electrical
The specialist division of an international Aftermarket brand leader, has an exceptional opportunity for a technically biased Technical Sales / Specification Sales Manager to grow and develop Sales of high quality auto-electrical equipment / products via specification into the UK’s Vehicle Conversion Sectors, including Blue Light & Emergency Services Vehicle Specialists and established car, Truck and LCV Converters.
Ideal Location – Central UK (Midlands East & West) / Northants / Warwickshire / Staffs / Oxford
Excellent ££ + Car + Pension + Benefits
Our ideal candidate will require an excellent understanding of working with Aftermarket auto-electrical equipment, alongside specification selling skills and the capability to confidently deliver auto-electrical solutions into the conversion markets. A demonstrable track record of influencing vehicle conversion companies or electrical reverse engineering teams will be vital to the role.
7 Key Skills:
- Aftermarket specification sales experience gained within an account management / sales account management / technical customer facing role.
- Technical bias towards vehicle electrics and/or vehicle electrical technologies.
- Experience in handling vehicle electronics projects would be particularly interesting.
- Highly pc literate, particularly with Microsoft packages including a good level of Excel and Power Point.
- Strong people influencing skills, a relationship builder able to win trust.
- Highly organised with solid work ethic approaching tasks tenaciously.
- Target driven, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
The Feel & Culture
This role forms part of an effective, specialist team, delivering auto-electrical excellence for vehicle conversion projects encompassing design, development and unique specification.
Video screen interviews will be conducted by our exclusive recruitment partner Glen Shepherd, Glen Callum Associates Ltd. Please call Glen for an initial conversation on 07977 266309 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV detailing how your experience meets with the above.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,