Technical Sales Engineer – Industrial & Engineering capital equipment sales
Oxford, Banbury, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Reading, Northampton, Chelmsford
£30K basic + open ended commission on all sales, OTE £60-70K + expense account +car + pension + benefits
£60,001 - £80,000
As a recruiting resource specialist, I am dedicated in providing the best possible experience for candidates and clients, at present I particularly focus on recruiting salespeople and engineers for major industrial companies and also specialist automotive businesses.
Technical Sales Engineer – Southern UK
Industrial & Engineering capital equipment sales
(Spares, service & full turnkey manufacturing solutions)
We are looking to recruit the best technical sales people and technical sales engineers within the industrial, heavy engineering, automotive or allied sectors. If you enjoy the thrill of big ticket capital equipment sales combined with influencing technical, senior and influential engineers then this could be your ideal job.
Based (UK) – Ideally Oxford, Banbury, Nottingham, Milton Keynes, Reading, Northampton, Chelmsford. – (M4, M40, M1 corridor)
OTE £60-70K, £30K basic + open ended commission on all sales + expense account +car + pension + benefits
This job is a technical sales job selling a full range of engineered capital equipment solutions, spare parts & ancillary products targeted specifically for applications where metal pressing tools are required. From manufacturers that press penny bottle tops through to the royal mint, million dollar watch makers and vehicle parts producers, they all require the ability to ramp up their precision and pressed metal capabilities.
Can you answer yes to?
- Possessing a track record in capital equipment sales in either the industrial, engineering or automotive sectors?
- Demonstrate great technical abilities specifically in heavy duty electro mechanical products and solutions?
- Engage and provide solutions to experienced engineers invoking alternative solutions & thoughts to manufacturing challenges?
- Like a blood hound sniff out technical solutions to create sales opportunities?
- Forge strong relationships and create a bond of trust with people at all levels very quickly?
- Use self-initiative, drive and also common sense towards increasing sales and hitting sales targets?
- Be an innovator and ideas person to increase business opportunities?
To tick the boxes you need:
- Technical sales in engineering
- Capital equipment sales engineering & industrial
- Electro mechanical experience and knowledge
- Good communicator & solid pc skills
- Fantastic attitude & work ethic
- Sense of humour
- Drive and focus
- Flexibility and dedication
- Hunger for success
- Ability to close sales and obtain orders / business
This organisation is by far one of the world’s leading innovators and manufacturers of pressed metal equipment so thorough, full and ongoing product training will be available.
Are you still nodding?
If this ticks your boxes then don’t hesitate, get in touch to talk to us further about this unique job or send your CV today to our retained recruitment company Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,