Negotiable DOE + bonus + company car + mobile phone + laptop + pension + Flexible / Hybrid working
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Technical Engineer – Industry 4.0
We are looking to employ an experienced Aftermarket & Industry 4.0 Engineer to strengthen and add value to our existing team.
An experienced Technical Engineer, preferably with experience in condition monitoring, to join an international technology group partnering the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and industrial customers. You will provide technical support for the company’s industry 4.0 solutions, collaborating with the sales team to define customer requirements, identify business opportunities and ensure optimal solutions for their businesses OE and aftermarket customers.
Joining this company as one of their Aftermarket & Industry 4.0 Engineers working within the industrial division will see you in a role that offers support, career progression, career development, great team atmosphere, autonomous / hybrid working and a very healthy basic salary, bonus and package!
The company offers the attractions of an international technology group combined with the culture of a family company and provides great opportunities for your personal development.
Ideally Located – UK wide flexible on location
Salary – Negotiable DOE + bonus + company car + mobile phone + laptop + pension + Flexible / Hybrid working
- Develop and support sales and profitable growth for Industry 4.0 solutions and other Company products through close customer partnerships and Technology Partners, through customer visits and meetings
- Understand market trends and develop strategies for profitable business growth in Industry 4.0
- Provide technical support for Industry 4.0 products and solutions including condition monitoring, lubrication, digital and traditional services & training
- Define customer solutions considering technical and operational requirements, e.g. products, digital and expert services, training and IT-integration
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of Company products and competitors’ products to offer the most cost-effective solutions to the customer
- Coordinate activities with Industry 4.0 specialists globally to maximise business opportunities
- Hold a HND or equivalent in an engineering discipline (mechanical, electrical, mechatronics)
- Ideally have extensive experience of condition monitoring using vibration, preferably with ISO18436 CAT I/II Vibration certification
- Have over 3 years’ experience in a technical role, in the field of condition monitoring, reliability, asset management or similar
- Experience of successful customer project implementation and customer relationship management
- Knowledge of condition-based maintenance and total cost of ownership solutions in key industry sectors (food, mining, paper, steel, wind, rail etc.)
- Good knowledge of mechanical equipment and manufacturing processes, especially rotating machinery
- Knowledge of bearings and associated components
- MS Office essential, Office 365 desirable
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Aftermarket & Industry 4.0 Engineer role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Job Ref: 3722RC – Aftermarket & Industry 4.0 Engineer