Birmingham, Erdington, Edgbaston, Harborne, Quinton, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Solihull, Dudley, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Rubery
£23,000 to £24,000 + Pension + Benefits
£20,001 - £25,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
If you are from a Technical / Automotive / Engineering background and are a Technical Cataloguer looking for a new role, then look no further.
For this role you will need to have good Technical Knowledge of specialist Car Parts and have the experience of allocating serial numbers, logging and cataloguing car parts on company computer systems.
This role is working for a well-established business located near Birmingham who have a brilliant track record for supplying New and Remanufactured specialist car parts.
You will need to have excellent technical knowledge and be fully computer literate as your main duties will be to classify and catalogue specialist car parts onto the internal TecDoc / Partslink24 / Autocat+ systems using XChecker / Elcome cataloguing software.
This role is office based and you will need to have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills.
Ideally Located – Birmingham, Erdington, Edgbaston, Harborne, Quinton, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Solihull, Dudley, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Rubery
Salary – £23,000 to £24,000 dependant on experience + Pension + Benefits
The Candidate & Role
- Ideally come from a Technical Automotive / Car Parts / Motor Factor / Parts Advisor background
- Have good knowledge of specialist car parts such as Driveshaft’s, Brake Callipers and Steering Systems and associated components
- To complete descriptive cataloguing of specialist car parts
- Classify new car parts and assign subject headings
- Catalogue updating and administration
- Resolution of technical problems and issues relating to classification and cataloguing
- Provide technical and fitting advice to customers
- Keep all internal computer systems accurately updated
- Be computer literate and able to source and look up car parts on internal systems
- Ideally have used Autocat plus, Partslink24 or / and Tecdoc
- Be a good team player with a can do will do personality
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Have an understanding of the remanufacturing process will be an advantage
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Technical Cataloguer role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,