Supply Chain Analyst
South East / Kent - Commutable from – Maidstone, Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford, Sittingbourne, Canterbury, Tonbridge, Ashford, Rainham, Aylesford, Faversham
£25,001 - £30,000
Our Senior and Executive recruitment team is headed up by Glen Shepherd, Director of Glen Callum Associates. Glen has a 22 year pedigree of ethical and successful recruiting of within the Automotive, Industrial and Engineering sectors. contact Glen directly and in confidence at email@example.com or call 01384 485274 or Mobile 07977266309
Are you a Supply Chain Analyst with experience of managing suppliers from the Far East / China? If so we have a great role working for a market leading business not to be missed.
Office based – South East / Kent
Commutable from – Maidstone, Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford, Sittingbourne, Canterbury, Tonbridge, Ashford, Rainham, Aylesford, Faversham
Basic Salary up to £30K + Pension & Benefits
The Supply Chain Analyst will manage day to day supply status and delivery updates on inbound product supply into the business from highly established and traditional Chinese suppliers / manufacturers.
- You will be an experienced Supply Chain Analyst or coordinator with experience of working specifically with Chinese / Far East suppliers.
- You will have excellent attention to detail and be able to communicate at all levels.
- You will require excellent PC skills, particularly excel spread sheet work as the role carries intrinsic analysis of data.
- Experience of using MRP systems / demand planning IT packages will be useful.
- A good communicator both written and verbal.
- Work closely with suppliers to effectively manage the inbound supply chain.
- Co-ordinate day to day status updates and track the timely movement of products predominantly from Far East / Chinese suppliers.
- Pro-actively manage, track and monitor inbound freight and deliveries.
- Work with Far East suppliers, predominantly China, to ensure effective and accurate forecasting to meet supply demands for the business.
- Evaluate freight & carrier / transportation performance to ensure seamless supply and delivery of product into the UK.
To apply for the Supply Chain Analyst job please forward your CV to Glen Shepherd, at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Glen directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3438GS SA – Supply Chain Analyst
Glen Callum Associates are a leading international recruiter for Supply chain, Purchasing, Logistics, distribution, export, import. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,