Specialist Parts Advisor
East Anglia - Norfolk, North Walsham, Worstead, Dilham, Smallburgh, Stalham, Stalham Green, Sutton, Catfield and surrounding
£24-28K + Pension + Benefits
£25,001 - £30,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Specialist Parts Advisor
Are you an experienced Specialist Parts Advisor / Sales and Parts Specialist / Parts Advisor / Service Advisor with good technical knowledge of off highway vehicles to include HGV’s, Heavy Plant Equipment and even some Military Vehicles?
If you do have experience in advising and supplying specialist mechanical parts for the above types of vehicles or have a good background in remanufactured / refurbished car parts then this role with a very well-established company might be right up your street.
This role is working with a company who for nearly 50 years have specialised in the repair, replacement, remanufacture and refurbish of heavy-duty vehicle parts such as Steering Columns etc.
They have a great reputation, team ethic and due to a valued team member retiring are now looking for an enthusiastic career minded person to join the team.
Ideally Located – Norfolk, North Walsham, Worstead, Dilham, Smallburgh, Stalham, Stalham Green, Sutton, Catfield, Irstead, Neatishead, Ashmanhaugh, Tunstead, Hoveton, Wroxham, Frettenham, Hainford, Stratton Strawless, Hevingham, Marsham, Brampton, Buxton, Lamas, Swanton Abbott, Skeyton, Tottington, Aylsham, Blickling, Oulton, Itteringham, Calthorpe, Colby, Suffield, Wickmere, Aldborough, Hanworth, Thorpe Market, Southrepps, Trunch, Grimmingham, Trimingham, Sidestrand, Overstand, Bessingham, Sustead, Metton, Gresham, East Beckham, Aylmerton, Felbrigg
Salary – £24,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience + Pension + Benefits
The Candidate & Role
- Will need to be experienced with advising what type of specialist part is required
- Will need to be technically minded and understand the Mechanical workings of Vehicles
- Knowledge of Off Highway, HGV’s, and Military Vehicles will be an advantage but not essential
- Understand and able to explain from start to finish the part remanufacturing / refurbishment / recondition process
- You will be a main customer contact point, so must communicate well face to face, over the phone and by email
- Having some Sales experience and being able to spot potential new business will be a distinct advantage
- Keep and record all documents and paperwork accurately
- Having excellent customer service skills is essential
- Be able to own, manage and resolve complaints
- Be team spirited and happy to take on any other duties as and when required
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Specialist Parts Advisor role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,