Spanish / Italian speaking Customer Service Representative
Bromsgrove, Alcester, Stratford-on-Avon, Redditch, Droitwich, Studley, Alvechurch
£21k - £25k
£20,001 - £25,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
Customer Service Representative
As a Spanish / Italian speaking Customer Service Representative will represent the first level in-house contact with customers. You will be responsible for running the sales back office for a defined group of customers working closely with internal departments e.g. sales, material planning, business line, accounts receivable, quality etc.) and externally with the logistics providers.
Ideally located – Bromsgrove, Alcester, Stratford-on-Avon, Redditch, Droitwich, Studley, Alvechurch
Salary: £21k – £25k
• As Customer Service Representative you will administrate the back-office and lead contact for the defined customer base, taking calls, emails, fax etc related to availability, shipments, technical issues, catalogues etc
• Answer queries directly or forward to appropriate internal department always ensuring accurate and on-time responses
• Prioritise effectively, for example VOR express orders (vehicle off road)
• Enter orders, monitor and release them for packing and shipping in coordination with customers and logistics providers
• Support the Sales Manager out in the field
• Entry of stock and express orders in Oracle-ERP and monitor on-time deliveries, together with the logistics providers (warehouse, freight forwarders)
• Checking and follow-up of claims, initiating of returns and credits
• You should have an interest for administration tasks, interaction with people and language skills
• Language skills – Spanish and Italian
• Excellent communication skills
• Prior experience in a customer service role
• Knowledge and experience of MS Office and ERP
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Customer Service Representative please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3219JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,