Software Support Engineer
Oxford, Thame, Bicester, Banbury, Wheatley, Witney, Wantage, Didcot, Abingdon, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Winslow, Buckingham, Brackley, Faringdon, Woodstock
£25000 + Pension + Life Assurance + Private medical
£20,001 - £25,000
I have 9 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Software Support Engineer
A Software Support Engineer is required to join a market leading provider of automotive diagnostic products. They are seeking an experienced Programmer to provide bug fixes, remote coding and programming of vehicles and scheduled development and software improvements.
This Software Support job would suit a candidate with a good, hands-on knowledge of programming, ideally PowerBASIC or Script.
Office based – Commutable from – Oxford, Thame, Bicester, Banbury, Wheatley, Witney, Wantage, Didcot, Abingdon, High Wycombe, Aylesbury, Winslow, Buckingham, Brackley, Faringdon, Woodstock
Salary circa 25k + pension + life assurance + private medical
- Work with technical and product support teams and product development teams to improve processes and software.
- Interact with customers via telephone, email and internal systems to determine their technical issues and provide software improvements and bug fixes.
- Investigate vehicle data logs.
- Develop new routines and fix codes.
- Provide remote coding and programming solutions for vehicles.
- Update procedures under ISO9001.
- Our ideal candidate will experience of PowerBASIC and Script.
- Significant, hands-on coding and programming
- Basic spreadsheet
- Experience in software operations.
- Strong problem-solving skills are a must, as are an analytical and critical thinking mindset.
- Experience or an interest in the automotive industry is highly advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate with programming and coding experience to join a growing, technology driven business.
To apply for the position of Coding / Programming Engineer please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3451KB Software Support / Coding Engineer / Programming Engineer
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational, IT and marketing positions.
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,