Kent & South East
Circa (£55k) + % Home Working (Hybrid) + Pension + Collaborative Team Culture + Autonomy to influence & lead design
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates Ltd
Software Development Engineer – Electronics
A fantastic newly created opportunity is available for an experienced Design Engineer to champion the development and project management of Software and hardware development for a high-tech sport & leisure equipment manufacturer. So, if you are into Software Development / Consumer Electronics with a strong bias towards Project Management or Design & Development and you possess a burning ambition to manage end to end Design and Development projects then let’s talk.
Circa (£55k) + % Home Working (Hybrid) + Pension + Collaborative Team Culture
+ Autonomy to influence & lead design
Location: Kent & South East
Our top 10 skills & qualities:
- 5 + years of Software Development with Project Management preferably in Consumer Electronics or electronic devices.
- Knowledge of GPS Systems, Bluetooth, Touchscreen LCD Displays alongside Electronic Motor Controllers, Lithium Battery, and Battery Management Systems (BMS) technology would be a perfect blend and exceptionally interesting.
- Experience of working with and managing development partners, Technology Suppliers / and Manufacturers.
- Requirements management and specification definition plus user interface design.
- Manage Software & hardware Product Development from cradle to grave.
- Design testing, verification and validation of hardware and software.
- End to end project management working collaboratively with other business departments and suppliers.
- Undertake root cause analysis and corrective actions such as bug fixes etc.
- Cost and quality management.
- Personal characteristics will be an avid solutions provider with an open mind and informative and confident communication skills.
The company culture:
Privately-owned, the company recently featured in the UK Stock Markets 1,000 fastest growing companies! You will enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-moving consumer-branded organisation with an employee centric culture offering ongoing personal development, great career prospects coupled with employment stability.
Meet the employer online:
Interested come chat to us? Please send your CV to our retained recruitment partner Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Robert directly for a further chat on the job. firstname.lastname@example.org / 00 44 (0) 7398 204832. We will be conducting short online meet the employer sessions for successful applicants and a chance to openly discuss the vacancy.
JOB REF: 4027RCA – Software Development Engineer – Electronics