Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Northampton, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bletchley, Aylesbury
£26,000 p.a. - £28,000 p.a. +Benefits
£20,001 - £25,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A global supplier and installer of large electro mechanical equipment require a Shipping Coordinator to coordinate import and export transactions, screening, documentation, classification, logistics and data management. The ideal candidate will have experience in operational importing, exporting and knowledge of EU customs.
Oxfordshire – commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Northampton, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bletchley, Aylesbury
Package: £26,000 p.a. – £28,000 p.a. +Benefits
- Ensure compliance with applicable Import/Export laws and regulations.
- Manage all aspects of the export process.
- Ensure all inbound and outbound materials are handle and transported in the most efficient manner.
- Responsible for the end to end visa application process, keeping up to date on industry news and embassy changes.
- Liaise with production for arranging shipments of equipment, goods and spare parts.
- Scheduling and allocation of Service Engineers, arranging travel and accommodation.
- Experience with operational importing and exporting.
- Freight forwarding experience
- Knowledge of exporting customs laws, EU customs, EU import procedures and Import/Export Declaration requirements.
- A degree in business, trade or logistics would be advantageous
- Previous experience in a role processing visas is advantageous.
- Ability to review and audit commercial documentation from a compliance perspective.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Shipping Coordinator, Import/Export Specialist, Logistics Coordinator, Logistics Administrator or Personal Assistant and you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3198GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,