Swanley, Bexley, Dartford, Farningham, Grays, Gravesend, Dagenham, Sidcup
£33,000 - £35,000 p.a. + Full expensed Van (Personal use Incl.) +Pension +Health Shield +Child Care +Overtime paid at x1.5
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A global supplier of electro mechanical equipment who are going through a substantial amount of growth with customers building new premises to install their equipment require a Service and Installation Engineer to visit client sites and to install, service and repair their equipment. The ideal candidate will be City & Guilds in electrical, Gas Safe and be a Coded Welder.
Kent – commutable from Swanley, Bexley, Dartford, Farningham, Grays, Gravesend, Dagenham, Sidcup
Package: £33,000 – £35,000 p.a. + Full expensed Van (Personal use Incl.) +Pension +Health Shield +Child Care +Overtime paid at x1.5
- Educated to a minimum of City & Guilds in Electrical (preferably 236).
- 17th Edition in electrical installation Inspection and testing is advantageous.
- Familiar with working on PLC controlled machinery.
- Gas Safe is essential.
- Coded Welder essential.
- Experience working with hydraulic systems is advantageous.
- Experience working in a steam plant is also advantageous.
- The ideal candidate will have a background in a customer service role with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- You will be responsible for executing all service activities on electro mechanical equipment.
- Ensuring compliance to all industry standards and health & safety regulations.
- Take ownership to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Provide technical advice to customers on products and services.
- Attend and resolve emergency breakdowns on electrical or mechanical faults.
- Produce documentation for expenses, time sheets and daily log reports.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Service Engineer, Installation Engineer, Installation Technician, Commissioning Engineer or Service Technician and you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3104GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,