Senior Supply Chain Manager
Dudley, West Bromwich, Wolverhampton, Birmingham, West Midlands
£45 - £55K Circa, Basic + Pension + Benefits
£40,001 - £60,000
Our Senior and Executive recruitment team is headed up by Glen Shepherd, Director of Glen Callum Associates. Glen has a 22 year pedigree of ethical and successful recruiting of within the Automotive, Industrial and Engineering sectors. contact Glen directly and in confidence at email@example.com or call 01384 485274 or Mobile 07977266309
Senior Supply Chain Manager
We are looking to employ a Purchasing focused Senior Supply Chain Manager who is great at Demand Planning & Inventory Management. Your focus will also be on influencing inbound Supplier Management performance in line with production demands. Do you relish a career opportunity giving you the autonomy and scope to influence group Supply Chain and Procurement functions?
Location – Black Country / Wolverhampton / Dudley / Birmingham / West Midlands:
(Circa £45k – £55k) + Basic Salary + Pension & Benefits
Reporting to the board Director, the Senior Supply Chain Manager will hold responsibility for Group Procurement & Supply Chain functions. Supporting established production manufacturing, sub-assembly and aftercare divisions of a leading automotive & engineering business with a fantastic reputation.
- Work closely with suppliers to effectively manage the inbound supply chain of products for the group and multi-site locations.
- Proactively work with group divisions to establish product supply to cater for manufacturing demand, sub-assembly and aftercare needs.
- Work closely with stores, warehouse and production functions to improve communication ultimately resulting in improved inventory levels and availability.
- Review, evaluate and implement systems and processes to seamlessly integrate in bound product to enhance production performance and manufacturing turn around.
- Work closely with the engineering division and production heads to manage overall operational performance of the group.
- Where possible improve pricing and supplier negotiations.
- Fully understand the business model using integrity, tact and empathy before implementing functional change.
- Experienced senior Supply Chain or Purchasing professional working in an engineering, parts procurement or engineering / sub-assembly business.
- Excellent attention to detail with high levels of precision, able to communicate succinctly at all levels.
- Outstanding PC and analytical skills, particularly excel spreadsheet work as the role carries intrinsic analysis of data, parts supply and supplier performance.
- A good communicator with an excellent telephone manner and an ability to write clear and concise emails.
- Ability to multi-task effectively and work in conjunction with other multi-site functions simultaneously.
- Positive character with a bright outlook and prepared to go the extra mile.
To apply for the Senior Supply Chain Manager job please forward your CV to Glen Shepherd, at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Glen directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3444 – Senior Supply Chain Manager
Glen Callum Associates are a leading recruiter for all commercial and technical positions including Purchasing and Supply chain. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,