Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
South East / Kent - Commutable from – Maidstone, Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford, Sittingbourne, Canterbury, Tonbridge, Ashford, Rainham, Aylesford, Faversham
c£28-33K, Basic + Pension + Benefits
£30,001 - £40,000
Our Senior and Executive recruitment team is headed up by Glen Shepherd, Director of Glen Callum Associates. Glen has a 22 year pedigree of ethical and successful recruiting of within the Automotive, Industrial and Engineering sectors. contact Glen directly and in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01384 485274 or Mobile 07977266309
Senior Supply Chain Coordinator
Are you a Supply Chain Analyst / Supply Chain Coordinator with experience of managing suppliers overseas? Do you have experience in managing inbound supply chains from the Far East / China? If your answer is yes, then we have a fantastic opportunity with a market leading, privately owned business not to be missed.
Office based – South East / Kent – Commutable from – Maidstone, Rochester, Gravesend, Dartford, Sittingbourne, Canterbury, Tonbridge, Ashford, Rainham, Aylesford, Faversham
(Circa £28k – £33k) + Basic Salary + Pension & Benefits
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the Supply Chain Co-Ordinator will be responsible for managing day to day supply status and delivery updates on inbound product supply into the business from highly established and traditional Chinese suppliers / manufacturers.
- Work closely with suppliers to effectively manage the inbound supply chain.
- Co-ordinate day to day status updates and track the timely movement of products predominantly from Far East / Chinese suppliers.
- Pro-actively manage, track and monitor inbound freight and deliveries.
- Work with Far East suppliers predominantly China to ensure effective and accurate forecasting to meet supply demands for the business.
- Evaluate freight & carrier / transportation performance to ensure seamless supply and delivery of product into the UK.
- You will be an experienced Supply Chain Co-Ordinator with experience of working specifically with Chinese / Far East suppliers.
- We are looking for an individual with excellent attention to detail with high levels of precision within their work able to communicate at all levels.
- You will require excellent PC skills, particularly excel spread sheet work as the role carries intrinsic analysis of data.
- Experience of using MRP systems / demand planning IT packages will be exceptionally useful.
- A good communicator with an excellent telephone manner and an ability to write clear and concise emails.
To apply for the Senior Supply Chain Co-Ordinator job please forward your CV to Glen Shepherd, at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Glen directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3438GS – Senior supply Chain Coordinator
Glen Callum Associates are a leading international recruiter for all commercial and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,