Senior Operations Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
Midlands, Worcester, Hereford, Gloucester, Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Evesham, Cheltenham
Circa £70-85k, Basic + Bonus + Executive Car + Excellent Executive Benefits
£80,001 - £100,000
Our Senior and Executive recruitment team is headed up by Glen Shepherd, Director of Glen Callum Associates. Glen has a 22 year pedigree of ethical and successful recruiting of Directorship posts within the Automotive, Industrial and Engineering sectors. Glen targets and headhunts senior personnel using principled recruitment methods. For advice on our Director level jobs, either as a jobseeker or an employer, contact Glen directly and in confidence at email@example.com or call 01384 485274.
Senior Operations Manager
Automotive Aftermarket Manufacturing & Distribution
UK Location – Midlands – (Fantastic re-location package for the right candidate)
Guide (Circa £70k – £85K package plus) Basic Salary + Bonus + Executive Car + Excellent Executive Benefits
Are you a focused Senior Operations Manager or Operations Director experienced within the Automotive Aftermarket, Automotive OEM or Tier 1 Supply chain to the automotive industry? Do you have excellent people skills? Are you able to foster positive employee relationships and deliver results through empowered teams? Is developing slick supply chain & warehouse operations your forte?
If your answer is yes read on as this could be the opportunity you have been looking for.
This is a Senior Executive Appointment and the successful candidate will manage operations, supply chain, customer service and quality processes for the business, along with monitoring the company performance, P&L / balance sheet.
- Impact bottom line through effective budgetary control and pricing to maximise margin performance.
- Control and implement group compliance standards including quality.
- Ensure goods are delivered right first time, on time and in the most cost effective way.
- Key team involvement in creating, cascading and implementing Management strategy.
- Liaison with the Group on head count, pricing and availability.
- Sales and Key Account Management support for complex and key clients.
- Local figurehead and lead for business projects: attending local business meetings, business groups and charities.
- Contact as required with customers, suppliers, service providers, local authorities, other external organisations.
- Staff mentoring / leading / discipline / process / quality / customer services
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate will require experience in a senior operational management capacity and will ideally have an exceptional knowledge of the UK automotive aftermarket and parts distribution / parts manufacturing / automotive tier 1 suppliers.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- 1st class pc skills especially Microsoft excel.
- Excellent financial expertise / analytical skills.
- Excellent organisation and delegation skills.
- Exceptional motivation qualities both yourself and team members.
Reference: 3427 Senior Operations Manager
Don’t delay. Get in touch today and send your CV to Glen Shepherd at Glen Callum Associates.
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive recruitment specialists for senior management & directorship, sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors internationally.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,