£60-65K + Pension + Benefits
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Senior Marketing Manager
We are on the hunt for a senior level Marketing Manager / Marcomms / Marketing Communications professional to grow, develop and steer the full Marketing Mix for a highly respected sport & leisure equipment business. The brand is the Market Leader in its category and the product range is highly desirable with a reputation for delivering quality alongside innovation.
Circa £60k – £65k + Pension + Benefits
The company culture
Privately-owned, the company recently featured in the UK Stock Markets 1,000 fastest growing companies! You will enjoy the buzz of working in a fast-moving consumer-branded organisation with an employee centric culture offering ongoing personal development, great career prospects coupled with employment stability.
This role is pivotal in delivering the marketing plan, covering the full marketing mix including hard copy, publication through to digital and online platforms. We are keen to hire an energetic doer, with high levels of ambition, combined with solid marketing credentials and industrious work ethic.
Our top skills & qualities
- Strong hands-on experience in deploying Marketing activities into trade channels, trade buying groups, distribution, retail and consumer biased markets.
- Experience of planning and executing Marketing Strategies to optimise brand and product awareness for both home and International Markets.
- Ability to lead a Marketing Function whilst also delivering results on your own specific projects.
- A strong track record in delivering exciting consumer-lead brand and acquisition campaigns.
- Vibrant personality with the gravitas to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Willingness and skill to proactively generate informative and engaging press releases into the market, whilst also building solid connections with the media and trade press.
- Customer centric approach with an appetite to speak with customers across all channels to improve and develop marketing activities.
- Eloquent communication skills able to engage across inter-company departments.
- Inquisitive in nature, with a keen eye for content and detail.
- Burning ambition to become appointed as the company’s next Marketing Director.
Interested? Please send your CV to our retained recruitment partner Glen Shepherd, Director at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Glen directly for a further chat on the job. firstname.lastname@example.org / 00 44 (0) 7977 266309.