Senior Manager – OEM Data – After Sales Data Solutions
Watford, St Albans, Luton, Stevenage, Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester, Basildon, Dartford, Maidstone, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Crawley, Guildford, Slough
£55k - £60k + Car Allowance + Pension + Benefits
£40,001 - £60,000
As director of Glen Callum Associates, I have a vast amount of experience of supporting aftermarket clients from component manufacturers, specialist distributors and trade parts programme providers to source top talent, providing a first class service to candidates with commercial, technical and operations experience.
Senior Manager – OEM Data
After Sales Data Solutions
An experienced Senior Account Manager / Senior Manager / Senior Business Manager is required to develop After Sales solutions and Consultancy Services with leading Vehicle Manufacturers and vehicle OEM’s nationally and internationally.
Professionals with a good pedigree in Automotive After Sales and developing programmes with Vehicle Manufacturers will be distinctly interesting.
£55k – £60k + Car Allowance + Pension + Benefits
Ideal Location – M25, London, Kent, Essex, Home Counties, Hertfordshire, Surrey – Watford, St Albans, Luton, Stevenage, Harlow, Chelmsford, Colchester, Basildon, Dartford, Maidstone, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Crawley, Guildford, Slough.
What are we looking for?
We are searching for a candidate with the following key skills and experiences…
- A successful track record in senior commercial dealings with vehicle manufacturers?
- Solid experience of growing aftersales programmes and detailed knowledge of aftersales processes?
- Strong understanding of the Automotive Aftersales world.
- The ability to precisely work with large amounts of data / data manipulation / information?
- Great Microsoft Excel skills to advanced level?
- Good understanding of Dealer Management Systems?
- The capability to operate in a “self-sufficient” capacity and manage your own workload?
- You are an active team member and contribute positively towards team initiatives?
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, written, visual and verbal?
- Flexibility to travel and work remotely at client’s premises when required?
- Interaction with all elements of business, linking commercial requirements with technical solutions?
This is a newly created role and we are looking for an experienced Commercial Manager with excellent analytical capabilities and experience to influence key stakeholders within major Vehicle Manufacturers.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Senior Manager position please forward your CV to Glen Shepherd, Director at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Glen directly for a further chat on the job.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3404GS – Senior Manager – OEM Data
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,