Senior Logistics Supervisor
Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
£36,000 - £40,000 p.a. +Pension +Free parking
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
Senior Logistics Supervisor
A global 1st tier automotive supplier with multiple sites across Europe require a Senior Logistics Supervisor to lead, plan and control the daily activities of those involved in the daily routing of deliveries and dispatch. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in 1st tier automotive and excellent skills in leadership.
West Midlands – Commutable from Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
Salary: £36,000 – £40,000 p.a. +Pension +Free parking
Work Pattern: Permanent days Mon – Thursday 7:30-4pm Friday 7:30-1pm
- A recognized qualification in logistics would be advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience working in a similar role for a 1st tier automotive supplier is essential.
- Excellent skills in leadership is essential.
- Previous experience in the use of internal MRP systems is essential.
- You must have the ability to plan, organize and supervise a fast-paced logistics function.
- Reporting to the Logistics Manager you will have 5 direct reports, 3 of which are the Logistics Supervisors working across a 3-shift pattern.
- You will manage the daily meetings, the packaging in and out and the manual handling equipment.
- You will liaise on a daily basis with the customer parts controllers, deal with the logistics related customer concerns, manage and distribute sequence communication from the customer.
- You will support in continuous improvement activities, comply with all HSE policies and participate in team development at all levels through performance management, education and communication.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Logistics Engineer, Logistics Supervisor, MP&L Manager, MP&L Leader or Senior Logistics Supervisor and you wish to apply for the position of Senior Logistics Supervisor please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3121GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,