Home office position – ideally - Paris, Boulogne – Billancourt, Nanterre, Argenteuil, Saint-Denis, Créteil, Versailles, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Aubervilliers, Montreuil, Orly, Massy
€€competitive salary + 3% bonus + benefits
I have 10 years+ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Senior Customer Success Specialist
Automotive Fleet Management
A Senior Customer Success Specialist is required to join a leading automotive technology provider with the aim of strengthening customer relationships and ensuring adoption and usage of software solutions whilst also identifying opportunities for growth.
This role will see the Senior Customer Success Specialist work with key OEM / Vehicle Manufacturers supporting our clients automotive fleet management solutions.
Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in customer success, account management or corporate training role with the ability to quickly and effectively build solid customer relationships combined with a background in the automotive fleet arena.
Home office position – ideally – Paris, Boulogne – Billancourt, Nanterre, Argenteuil, Saint-Denis, Créteil, Versailles, Saint-Germain-en-Laye, Aubervilliers, Montreuil, Orly, Massy
€€competitive salary + 3% bonus + benefits
- Responsible for day-to-day account management. Conduct regular customer visits to build relationships and develop rapport, gaining trusted partner relationship.
- Assist in helping to understand and define customer goals/desired outcomes with program implementation in conjunction with National Accounts.
- Builds trusted partner relationships among all levels within the customers organisation.
- Assist the leadership team with oversight of the wider team from a coaching and development perspective. Shares best practices, shadows during calls or presentations to provide feedback and acts as a resource to support junior team members.
- Acknowledge any customer issues and perform in-depth research to clarify details and provide a resolution.
- Provide customer support on any product queries, working with colleagues in product development to resolve any technical questions.
- Work towards and achieve key KPIs around OEM program performance, customer satisfaction results and feedback from internal stakeholders on quality of execution.
- Execute performance reviews with customers in conjunction with National Accounts to provide analysis of program performance, ROI and ongoing opportunities for program improvement.
- Support new program rollouts and launches in conjunction with Product and other cross functional teams.
- Support customers reporting needs and partner with National Accounts, Product and Business Intelligence to define expectations.
- Provide regular communications with National Accounts and Product teams on key action items, requests or issues that arise.
- Identify and share new business opportunities or competitive threats during the course of conversations.
- Track and proactively manage program renewals. Help to establish a negotiating strategy for renewal business.
- Proven experience of building customer success, satisfaction and increasing product usage, ideally within a customer success, account management or corporate training role is a must
- A background in automotive fleet management or leasing is essential for this position.
- A ‘people person’ that can quickly and effectively become a trusted partner to customers coupled with strong influencing skills.
- Fluency in both French and English are required for this role.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Senior Customer Success job please forward your CV in English to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3775KB Senior Customer Success Specialist – Paris – Automotive Fleet Solutions
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive sector on a Global scale.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here