Senior Business Development Manager
Mids / South
£45K Basic + Commission + Pension + Car + Share potential
£40,001 - £60,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Senior Business Development Manager
This is a very exciting opportunity for a career focused and ambitious Senior Business Development Manager / Technical Sales Executive / Technical Sales Person to join a well established commercial automotive aftermarket business that specialise in selling and supplying a full range of heavy duty automotive parts and accessories.
This isn’t your average Sales role!! The owners are looking for a senior salesperson with drive and ambition. Someone with good technical knowledge, preferably from the Automotive or Commercial Automotive Sector, but other Senior Technical Sales backgrounds will be considered.
This Senior Business Development Managers role doesn’t just come with its financial rewards but for the right person will be career changing. As well as an excellent basic salary and bonus there is potential for shares / part ownership of this highly successful company. As a result of hard work, developing the business and increasing company profit, the right person will have the opportunity of a significant share.
So, this is not just a sales role but a role where you can substantially develop your career, play a key role within an already established and successful business and enhance your own lifestyle.
Ideally Located – Heathrow, Essex, Kent, Ipswich, Colchester, Gravesend, Chelmsford, Basildon, Watford, Milton Keynes
Salary – Up to £45K basic DOE, Commission, Pension, Company Car, Laptop, Mobile Phone, share potential
- Build strong relationships at all levels within commercial vehicle / public service vehicle fleet operators.
- Secure customer commitment to supply the company’s products and services.
- Provide first class end-to-end customer support, from enquiry through to distribution.
- Gather market intelligence from customers in order to influence and improve company sales strategy.
- Review, analyse and maintain the customer database, to ensure that opportunities are maximised at all times.
- Support the development and implementation of marketing material and events.
- A sales professional with a proven track record ideally from the Commercial Automotive Sector or other Technical Sales backgrounds
- A background in business-to-business technical sales
- A technical understanding or appreciation of heavy duty automotive products and the commercial fleet sector is preferred but not essential
- A strong communicator with the ability to effectively build and maintain business relationships at all levels, from workshop managers to fleet owners / directors.
- Pro-active in identifying and generating new business opportunities against sales and profitability targets.
- Self-motivated, well organised, driven, ambitious and seriously career minded
- Must be a customer facing professional
- Extremely target focused and ideally an over achiever
- Organised with excellent time management ability
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Senior Business Development Manager role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on email@example.com or 07398 204832
Job Ref – 3691RC
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,