Sales Support Manager
Birmingham, Erdington, Edgbaston, Harborne, Quinton, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Solihull, Dudley, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Rubery
£26,000 to £28,000
£25,001 - £30,000
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Sales Support Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to join a very successful company in the role of Sales Support Manager. As the Sales Support Manager you will not only support and develop the Internal Sales Team, but also liaise with Senior Managers to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Sales department.
This role is working for a very well-established business whose offices are located near Birmingham but have a real international presence in the specialist parts sector of the Automotive and Automotive Aftermarket industry.
Ideally Located – Birmingham, Erdington, Edgbaston, Harborne, Quinton, Halesowen, Wolverhampton, Walsall, Solihull, Dudley, West Bromwich, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Rubery
Salary – £26,000 to £28,000 dependant on experience + Bonus + Pension + Benefits
The Candidate & Role:
- Work with the Technical and Sales Support team in ensuring individual and team KPI’s are achieved
- Be the point of contact for customers and sales team
- Input orders to company systems accurately and efficiently
- Monitor the sales team to ensure the accurate processing of orders
- Mentor, Train and Develop new and existing team members
- Be able to handle and resolve customer queries and complaints
- Ensuring all compliance follows export policies, procedures and legal mandates.
- Working with the Sales team to ensure consignment stock is maintained and updated on a regular basis.
- Liaise with our logistics partners to ensure timely delivery of customer orders
- Make sure all customers and sales teams are updated with product and pricing files
- Work with various logistics partners to ensure we maintain best prices
- Continually strive to maintain, improve existing processes
- Develop and Implement new processes
- Providing ongoing training, development and support to your team
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Sales Support Manager role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,