Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough, Malton, Billingham, Stockton on Tees, Thornaby on Tees, Eaglescliffe, Ingleby, Barwick, Yarm, Darlington, Guisborough, Skelton in Cleveland, Hartlepool
Circa £50-60K, Basic + Bonus + Benefits
With a strong technical recruitment background, I have a high level of knowledge recruiting in the Engineering, Automotive Aftermarket, OEM and Tier 1 markets for both Sales and Operational roles.
Website Glen Callum Associates
Sales Manager / Sales Director – Aftermarket
I have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Sales Manager / Sales Director who is able to demonstrate a credible and progressive Sales Management track record gained within the Automotive Aftermarket / Technical Sales Sectors. Your strengths will be in managing and developing the UK’s Aftermarket Distribution networks through leading a professional Sales team for a well-established Commercial Aftermarket business.
(Circa £50k – £60k) – Basic + Bonus + Car / Car Allowance + Benefits Package
Location: Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough, Malton, Billingham, Stockton on Tees, Thornaby on Tees, Eaglescliffe, Ingleby, Barwick, Yarm, Darlington, Guisborough, Skelton in Cleveland, Hartlepool
We are looking to hire the next generation of Automotive Aftermarket management talent to grow with the business!! If you are a successful Sales Manager and are ready to take the next step up to Sales Director or you are currently a Sales Director looking for a business and role that you can make your own then this is a role you need to explore.
Commercial & Business Gravitas:
Skilled in senior commercial dealings, our ideal candidate will possess a good knowledge of senior figure heads and businesses across Aftermarket Distribution, whilst also possessing familiarity with the intricacies and standard protocols of trading within the sector. Robust leadership qualities, financially strong with a modern vision for trading, you will feel at ease conducting business at all levels utilising all of the latest technologies.
- Experience and knowledge of working within the Automotive Aftermarket / Motor Factors / Commercial Parts or allied sectors.
- Precise understanding of working with distribution platforms, independent trading groups or commercial buying groups.
- Intuitive / inquisitive personality, with a lead from the front personality.
- Strong understanding of modern business processes, business acquisition and sales strategy.
- Ability to influence key stakeholders within the business and likewise influential industry leaders & key industry figures.
- Analytically strong and an ability to understand brand values and market positioning.
- Excellent communicator and presenter projecting a thought leader mentality to the industry for the business.
- Engaging manager and people leader able to view scenarios from all angles and see alternative viewpoints.
- Confident but not aggressive, assertive but not arrogant. Our ideal candidate will be a person people want to conduct business with and work for.
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Sales Director / Sales Manager role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07398 204832
Job Ref: 3774RC Sales Director / Sales Manager