Sales Development Manager
Plymouth, Exeter, St Austell, Torquay, Bodmin, Liskeard, Newton Abbott, Dartmouth, Saltash, Looe, Wadebridge, Camelford, Tavistock, Okehampton, Tiverton
£25k Basic, £5k Bonus, Car
£25,001 - £30,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
Sales Development Manager
It’s all about servicing the garage trade….
This is a fantastic career opportunity if you’re mad passionate about delivering outstanding service and sales support into aftermarket garage repairer’s and automotive bodyshops. So, if you’re a Business Development Manager, Area Sales Manager or Factor Rep then read on because this job could be the one you have been looking to bag….
Salary: £25k Basic, £5k Bonus, Car
Location: Plymouth, Exeter, St Austell, Torquay, Bodmin, Liskeard, Newton Abbott, Dartmouth, Saltash, Looe, Wadebridge, Camelford, Tavistock, Okehampton, Tiverton
- Accountable for achieving sales targets for the customer base in a defined territory
- With the Centre Manager and Sales Manager, create and implement sales plans and packages for targeted customer groups to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Develop and build strong relationships with all customers by understanding their business needs
- Provide the highest level of customer service by offering a knowledgeable, responsive, courteous service
- Assist telesales colleagues with the customer set visits and call objectives
- Experience in an automotive parts or consumables sales environment
- Ideally from a motor factor, distributor or vehicle manufacturer background, or would suit someone currently working in van sales and looking for next career move
- Background in genuine parts would be an advantage
- A self-starter with a proven track record in achieving sales targets in a B2B environment
- Performance orientated with proven selling and negotiation skills
- Extensive customer account management experience – has a real passion for providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships
- Able to work under pressure and deliver to deadlines
- A full clean UK driving licence
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Sales Development Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF: 3116JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,