Regional Sales Representative – Automotive Aftermarket
Western Austria – Salzburg, Innsbruck, Villach, Catfish, Dornbirn, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Wolfsberg, Leoben, Kapfenberg, Hallien, Kufstein
Uncapped OTE - €€competitive salary + excellent bonus structure + car + pension
Competitive / Details on request
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Regional Sales Representative
A Regional Sales Representative / Field Sales Executive is required to join a leading provider of automotive information and vehicle repair data, targeting and increasing sales to automotive garages and workshops.
Our ideal candidate will have a proven background in Sales, working to and achieving sales targets. Knowledge or experience in the automotive industry or an interest and understanding of cars is preferred.
Fluent English and German language skills required
Ideal location – Western Austria – Salzburg, Innsbruck, Villach, Catfish, Dornbirn, Feldkirch, Bregenz, Wolfsberg, Leoben, Kapfenberg, Hallien, Kufstein
Uncapped OTE – €€competitive salary + excellent bonus structure + car + pension
- Sales is the primary focus of this role – planning, managing and implementing sales activities
- Become an essential and active member of the UK team, focussing on individual and team targets, utilising a well-defined sales process, CRM software, regular training and on-going coaching.
- Manage your sales pipeline through company lead generation, partner lead generation and individual prospecting.
- Conduct product demonstrations and manage the sales process from trial period to sign-up.
- Maintain accurate customer records.
- Attend automotive industry events and trade shows, using your product knowledge and understanding of the vehicle repair industry to engage with customers.
- Work effectively with the wider sales team, marketing, customer support and order processing, acting as a customer advocate and communicating product feedback.
- Participate in team events such as regular team meetings, sales contests and programs, training and hands-on coaching workshops.
- Proven, successful experience in a direct / field sales role.
- A business-related degree or equivalent sales training is highly desirable.
- Previous knowledge or experience of the automotive aftermarket is preferred as is an interest in the automotive industry. Equally, previous subscription-based software experience is advantageous.
- This is a self-sufficient position, requiring a self-starter with a passion for sales and achieving and exceeding sales targets.
- Experience of using online meeting platforms.
Apply in Confidence:
Should you wish to be considered for the above role of Regional Sales Representative / Field Sales Executive – automotive aftermarket, please apply via forwarding your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Glen Callum Associates Ltd.
JOB REF: 3464KB – Regional Sales Representative – Automotive
Glen Callum Associates are a leading industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions, throughout the UK and Europe
Check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,