Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
£38,000 - £42,000 p.a. +Pension +Free parking
£30,001 - £40,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A global 1st tier automotive supplier with multiple sites across Europe require a Quality Engineer to be responsible for all customer quality and engineering issues and support the quality requirements for new product introduction. The ideal candidate will have worked with JLR as a customer and have rounded experience with the core tools in quality.
West Midlands – Commutable from Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
Salary: £38,000 – £42,000 p.a. + Pension + Free parking
- Degree, HNC or HND Qualified in an engineering/manufacturing discipline.
- Experience in the following; APQP, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans, SPC and 8D.
- Previous experience working in a similar role in 1st tier automotive preferably supplying JLR.
- Strong customer focus, analytical with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Reporting to the Quality Manager you will support the project management, manufacture & introduction of the necessary test equipment.
- Define and optimize the measurement techniques to deliver stable & capable production process utilising SPC.
- You will support the design reviews and prototype builds.
- Leading the team in preparation of control plans and supporting the D/PFMEA reviews as appropriate.
- Support the production teams training them in relation to the customer expectations.
- Respond and close out any customer concerns utilizing 8D or any other problem-solving tools.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance Engineer, Quality Coordinator, PPAP Engineer or APQP Engineer and you wish to apply for the position of Quality Engineer please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3151GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,