Purchase Ledger Clerk
South Normanton, Mansfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Hucknall, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Chesterfield
£18k, Increased holiday entitlement with length of service, recruitment incentive awards, long service awards.
£15,000 - £20,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
Purchase Ledger Clerk
A great opportunity exists to join one of the UK’s largest commercial vehicle dealer groups – truck & van. They are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team.
Ideally located – South Normanton, Mansfield, Kirkby-in-Ashfield, Alfreton, Hucknall, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Chesterfield
Salary: £18k, Increased holiday entitlement with length of service, recruitment incentive awards, long service awards.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
- Working within the accounts department as a Purchase Ledger Clerk, you will be responsible for processing suppliers’ invoices.
- Reconciling suppliers’ statements.
- Preparing and processing payment runs by bacs and cheque
- Liaising with suppliers and internal managers
- Dealing with queries regarding accounts / purchase ledger
- General maintenance of the purchase ledger
- Good communication skills are essential as you will be liaising with suppliers and other departments within the company on a regular basis
- Strong attention to detail
- Confident in Excel
- Ability to work in a team while also able to work on your own initiative
- Previous experience of working within an accounts department
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Purchase Ledger Clerk please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3185JH
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,