Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Northampton, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bletchley, Aylesbury
£42,000 - £46,000 p.a. +Car Allowance +Pension +Health shield
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A global supplier of large electro mechanical equipment who install worldwide require a Project Manager to fully manage projects of bespoke capital equipment from point of order right the way through to handover. The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar ‘capital equipment’ role managing projects cradle to grave.
Oxfordshire – commutable from Oxford, Banbury, Bicester, Northampton, Royal Leamington Spa, Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Bletchley, Aylesbury
Package: £42,000 – £46,000 p.a. + Car Allowance + Pension + Health shield
- Educated to a minimum of HNC in a Mechanical Engineering discipline.
- Candidate who hold a BEng or MEng degree will be at a distinct advantage.
- A technical engineering understanding with a bias towards mechanical, structural or design is essential.
- NEBOSH certified is advantageous or holding equivalent knowledge through experience is essential.
- Previous experience in project management with recognized qualifications such as PRINCE2, APM or PMP is advantageous.
- Overall management of Capital Equipment projects in line with the company’s Project Management Process.
- Lead and supervise the project teams.
- Initiate, issue and update the project management documentation.
- Manage the commercial aspects of a project, including scope-creep, negotiating and issuing variations in cost.
- Organise and chair key project meetings including handover meetings with the customer.
- Work closely with the Installation Supervisor to oversee the installation phase and the Lead Designer to oversee the design process.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Project Manager, Project Leader or Senior Project Engineer and you wish to apply for this position, please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3179GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,