Launch Manager / Programme Manager – First Tier Automotive
Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
£50,000 - £55,000 p.a. +Bonus +Pension +Bupa +Car allowance
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
Launch Manager / Programme Manager
A global supplier of automotive components requires a Launch Manager / Programme Manager to be responsible for all aspects of launch Programmes. The ideal candidate will have previous experience of launch management/Programme management in a first-tier automotive environment.
West Midlands – Commutable from Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000 p.a. +Bonus +Pension +Bupa +Car allowance
- Previous experience of launch management and Programme management in a fast-paced automotive environment.
- An understanding of new product introduction (NPI) from all perspectives.
- A good understanding of lean principles (Six Sigma), problem-solving techniques and APQP.
- A good understanding of the 18 elements of PPAP.
- As the Launch Manager / Programme Manager, your role will report into the European Launch Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of launch, engineering changes (ECR) and you will represent the company in Programme events where required at the customer and internally.
- You will ensure that products are designed in line with QMS assumptions and that adequate Programme team support and resources are available on site from tool delivery through to PSW.
- You will ensure all control books are in place and maintained during launch and handed over to operations in readiness for phase 3 PSW run at rates.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Programme Manager, Programme Leader, NPI Leader, NPI Manager or Launch Manager and you wish to apply for the position of Programme Manager please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3256GK Launch Manager / Programme Manager
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,