Product Manager- Commercial Vehicle Parts Aftermarket
Bromsgrove, Studley, Alcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Droitwich, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth
£40-£50k (depending on experience), Annual Bonus, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Cashback Scheme, Car Parking.
£40,001 - £60,000
I have exclusively recruited in the aftermarket for 23 years, recruiting for various roles within motor factors, distributors, OEM’s and dealerships; sourcing for all levels of role from technicians through to Senior Managers
This position of Product Manager is the focal point for Product Line Management to the end customer (original equipment producers, fleets, dealers and distributors) in all relevant European Automotive Aftermarket brake and friction markets.
The company serves commercial truck, trailer, defense, specialty and aftermarket customers around the world.
Ideally located – Bromsgrove, Studley, Alcester, Redditch, Kidderminster, Droitwich, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Solihull, Leamington Spa, Kenilworth
Salary: £40-£50k (depending on experience), Annual Bonus, Pension Scheme, Life Assurance, Health Cashback Scheme, Car Parking.
The Role – Product Manager
- Product Management Development and Operational Execution
- Identify market business opportunities and develop unique selling propositions
- Lead operational launch and track strategic projects
- Lead indirect cross-functional teams in development and launch of new products
- Responsible for product growth & performance in terms of sales, revenue, contribution margin for the product lines
- Ensure pricing process is followed, coordinate price with Pricing Manager for new components
- Monitor and track profitability
- Benchmark / test products in the market continually
- Participate in industry events, customer visits and trade shows
- Support with the sales team and the supply chain the strategy for the sales channel
- Support AOP plan development and 5-year capital plan
- Develop and deliver presentations to a wide range of other audiences, including customers, suppliers, sales, engineering and operations
- Bachelor’s Degree, Technical / Engineering required – Master’s degree in Business or Engineering would be advantageous.
- Management experience in a cross-functional team environment
- New product development execution experience
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Automotive Product and Quality Process (APQP) stage gate knowledge
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Commercial vehicle industry experience would be an advantage
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Product Manager please forward your CV to Jenny Harris, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Jenny directly for a further chat on the job.
Jenny is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Jenny and she will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3237JH – Product Manager
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,