Product Manager – Bodyshop / Crash Repair
Uk Based - Ideal locations - London, Birmingham, Oxford, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bristol, Swindon, Warwick, Northampton
£65-70K + bonus + Benefits
£60,001 - £80,000
I have 10 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Automotive – collision / body shop / crash repair
A Product Manager with experience of the collision / body shop / crash repair sector of the automotive industry is required to join a leading automotive consultancy, operating on an international scale and working with major car manufacturers.
The Product Manager will work with the automotive collision team to develop and implement successful software products for major vehicle manufacturers. Previous experience in a product management role within a collision, body shop or crash repair capacity is essential for this role.
Home based role – UK Based – London, Birmingham, Oxford, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bristol, Swindon, Warwick, Northampton
Salary: circa £65-70k + bonus + benefits
- Overall responsibility for profit and loss and strategy for the collision product line.
- Builds and manages the product roadmap.
- Establish market requirements and define product requirements
- Provides product marketing leadership and direction to the product team.
- Analyse market data and work with third parties and customers including national accounts to identify needs and define new product opportunities.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of market conditions, competing products, and customers.
- Defines the product roadmap, success criteria, and sets expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Build product line strategy and execution plan to deliver on financial and customer commitments collaborating cross-functionally at all levels of the organization. This includes product development and marketing and sales programs to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Design product packaging and pricing.
- Seek out opportunities and develop and deliver presentations to drive customer awareness.
- Develop and manage relationships with OEMs, third parties, and other external industry professionals.
- Has a solid understanding of competitive landscape, company solutions and strategy, and customer needs; develops product line strategy based on those dynamics
- Proven experience in a product management with responsibility for product development and strategy.
- Previous experience of working with an collision, bodyshop or crash repair business is essential.
- A degree, or equivalent, in the areas of marketing or business is advantageous.
- The ability to interact with key customers and develop strong working relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automotive Product Manager – collision please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3712KB – Automotive Product Manager – bodyshop / crash repair
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.
Scroll down to apply or check out our other jobs here
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,