UK - Ideal Location - London, Birmingham, Oxford, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bristol, Swindon, Warwick, Northampton
£65-70K + bonus + Pension + 25 Days holiday (+ Bank hols) + Healthshield
I have 10 years+ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Website Glen Callum Associates
A Product Manager with experience of automotive software / SaaS on a European scale is required to join a leading automotive consultancy working with major car manufacturers.
The Product Manager will head up collision products working to develop and implement successful software products for major vehicle manufacturers. Previous experience in a product management role within an automotive software / SaaS / data capacity is essential for this role. Additional knowledge of the collision / bodyshop / crash repair sector is beneficial.
Home based role – UK – London, Birmingham, Oxford, Manchester, Liverpool, Nottingham, Leeds, Newcastle upon Tyne, Bristol, Swindon, Warwick, Northampton
Salary: circa £65-70k + bonus + pension + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Healthshield
- Overall responsibility for profit and loss and strategy for the collision product line.
- Builds and manages the product roadmap.
- Establish market requirements and define product requirements
- Provides product marketing leadership and direction to the product team.
- Analyse market data and work with third parties and customers including national accounts to identify needs and define new product opportunities.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of market conditions, competing products, and customers.
- Defines the product roadmap, success criteria, and sets expectations with all relevant stakeholders.
- Build product line strategy and execution plan to deliver on financial and customer commitments collaborating cross-functionally at all levels of the organization. This includes product development and marketing and sales programs to drive sales and customer satisfaction.
- Design product packaging and pricing.
- Seek out opportunities and develop and deliver presentations to drive customer awareness.
- Develop and manage relationships with OEMs, third parties, and other external industry professionals.
- Has a solid understanding of competitive landscape, company solutions and strategy, and customer needs; develops product line strategy based on those dynamics.
- Proven experience in a product management with responsibility for product development and strategy.
- Previous experience of working with an automotive software / SaaS / data business is essential. Of equal interest is a background in collision / bodyshop / crash repair programmes.
- A degree, or equivalent, in the areas of marketing or business is advantageous.
- The ability to interact with key customers and develop strong working relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automotive Product Manager please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3712KB – Automotive Product Manager
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a Global scale.