Product Manager – Automotive Aftersales
Oxford, Reading, Slough, High Wycombe, Bath, Salisbury, Swindon, St Albans, Watford, Leighton Buzzard, Cirencester, Winchester, Basingstoke, Thatcham, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Andover, Guildford, Witney
£60K + Benefits
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 9 years’ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent.
Automotive – aftersales – trade parts programme
An Automotive Product Manager with experience of implementing aftersales / trade parts programmes is required to join a leading automotive consultancy, operating on an international scale and working with major car manufacturers.
The Product Manager will work with the automotive trade parts team to develop and implement successful trade parts programmes for major vehicle manufacturers. Previous experience in a product management role within an aftersales or trade parts capacity is essential for this role.
UK Based, ideal location – Oxford, Reading, Slough, High Wycombe, Bath, Salisbury, Swindon, St Albans, Watford, Leighton Buzzard, Cirencester, Winchester, Basingstoke, Thatcham, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Andover, Guildford, Witney
Salary: circa £60k + Benefits
- Work with customers to develop product requirements.
- Create product execution plan and work with cross-functional teams to ensure effective product roll-out or enhancements to drive customer satisfaction.
- Identify areas for programme improvement working with sales, customer service and marketing teams to create programmes to increase sales.
- Identify data requirements, analyse product and customer data and produce reports.
- Develop and deliver presentations to increase customer awareness.
- Develop and manage relationships with OEM’s, third parties and external industry professionals.
- Identify areas for market research, conduct customer and competitor analysis and monitor feedback.
- Proven experience in a product management or programme management role with responsibility for the implementation of programmes.
- Previous experience of working with an aftersales or trade parts business is essential.
- A degree, or equivalent, in the areas of marketing or business is advantageous.
- The ability to interact with key customers and develop strong working relationships.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the position of Automotive Product Manager / Automotive Programme Manager please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3440KB – Automotive Product Manager – Aftersales / Trade Parts
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive recruitment consultancy with a vast amount of experience of operating within the automotive aftermarket on a global scale.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,