Product Engineer – Automotive Components
Warrington, Runcorn, Liverpool, St Helens, Chester, Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port, Bootle, Speke, Halewood, Widnes
£38,000 - £45,000 p.a. +Benefits
£40,001 - £60,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A global automotive component manufacturer who are at the forefront of the latest manufacturing technology require a Product Engineer to be tasked with the design, development and integration of the commodities in which they deal with. Candidates must be willing to travel between sites and the ideal candidate will have previous experience in a product engineering role with in depth knowledge of automotive manufacturing processes and test/validation standards.
North West – Commutable from Warrington, Runcorn, Liverpool, St Helens, Chester, Birkenhead, Ellesmere Port, Bootle, Speke, Halewood, Widnes
Salary: £38,000 – £45,000 p.a. +Benefits
- Previous experience as a Product Engineer in a first-tier automotive environment specifying and developing new parts.
- Knowledge in the design of interior trim components would be advantageous.
- In depth knowledge of automotive manufacturing processes and testing/validation
- Working knowledge of Product Engineering technical skills; GD&T, DFMEA, CAE, CAD, FMEA, DVP&R.
- Previous experience of working with Directed Source Suppliers (DSS)
- Experience in generation of design concepts and surface development in desirable.
- You will develop the commodity through the virtual phases to the agreed program timing and achieve on time tooling kick off with a fully validated, compliant and optimised design.
- You will have full ownership of the design, development and delivery of the product concept through PSW.
- Construct the DFMEA on all the new product designs.
- Improve design efficiency through Master section definition.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Product Engineer, Product Lead, Product Manager, Development Engineer, Validation Engineer or Product Design Engineer and you wish to apply for the position of Product Engineer please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3230GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,