Plant Manager- 1st Tier Automotive Supplier
Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
Guide c£115,000K – 125,000K+ (dependent on knowledge and experience) + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits, Medical care, Pension etc.
£80,001 - £100,000
I have 7 years of Technical Recruitment experience, I specialise in recruiting for Automotive, Industrial and Engineering Manufacturers, including Tier One’s, placing a wide range of skilled candidates into Engineering jobs.
A global 1st tier automotive supplier with multiple ongoing projects, require a Plant Manager to be a key decision maker and someone who understands all decisions have a significant impact on the business in terms of cost, capacity and the relationship with the customer. The ideal candidate will have worked at a similar level with full P&L responsibility and has a good financial brain in terms of cost and cost saving.
West Midlands – Commutable from Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
Salary: Guide c£115,000K – 125,000K+ (dependent on knowledge and experience) + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits, Medical care, Pension etc.
- Educated to degree level in an engineering/manufacturing discipline.
- Experience in a similar role within a high volume automotive manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of automotive quality tools and systems.
- Experience in leadership of a Senior Management Team in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Candidates who are trained to a minimum of green belt six sigma will be at a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience within a financial role is desirable.
- Supervision of the key roles on site; Finance, Operations, HSE, Engineering, Quality, Materials, Planning, Logistics, HR and Continuous Improvement.
- Manage all business activities of the site, maximizing outputs and performance.
- Ensure employees have the best possible working conditions through the support and development of IAC Health & Safety systems and policies.
- Initiate, support and drive continuous improvements, cost reductions and productivity enhancements.
- Empowering members of the site to implement IATF16949, ISO14001 and 18001.
- Responsible for the effective business strategy for the plant with full commercial awareness.
Apply in Confidence
If you are a Plant Manager, General Manager, Business Unit Manager or Engineer Manager this could be of interest to you. To apply, please forward your CV to Greg Kneuss – Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Greg directly for a further chat on the job.
Greg is an ethical IRP registered recruiter and will deal with your application in strict confidence. If your application is successful, you will be contacted directly by Greg and he will talk you through in detail the full company role and specifics.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 2982GK
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search. Our consultants have valuable senior sales, marketing and operational experience within organisations within the automotive and industrial industry, allowing us to share an empathy with both client and candidate alike.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,