Office based – Staffordshire - Commutable from – Tamworth, Fazeley, Dordon, Atherstone, Hartshill, Lichfield, Burntwood, Market Bosworth, Sutton Coldfield, Minworth, Coleshill, Birmingham, Walsall, Solihull, Coventry, Bedworth, Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Swadlincote, Burton upon trent
££Competitive Salary + Benefits
I have 10 years+ experience of working with key OEM’s and vehicle manufacturers working closely with them to attract top sales, operations, technical, marketing and IT talent. I work locally, nationally and internationally.
Website Glen Callum Associates
We are seeking an experienced Payroll Specialist to join the parts and accessories distribution operation of a leading vehicle manufacturer. The Payroll Specialist will manage all payroll processes and provide support to the HR function
This is a fantastic opportunity a candidate with a background in payroll and HR to become part of a highly successful and motivated team.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, an annual lunch allowance, life insurance, private medical insurance and the option to enter the company car scheme.
Office based – Staffordshire – Commutable from – Tamworth, Fazeley, Dordon, Atherstone, Hartshill, Lichfield, Burntwood, Market Bosworth, Sutton Coldfield, Minworth, Coleshill, Birmingham, Walsall, Solihull, Coventry, Bedworth, Nuneaton, Market Bosworth, Coalville, Ashby-de-la-Zouch, Swadlincote, Burton upon trent
££Competitive salary + Benefits
- Our ideal candidate will have proven, successful previous experience in a payroll position.
- A keen eye for detail and numbers.
- Excellent communication and coordination skills are a must for this position with the ability to work with internal and external contacts.
- You should be organised with the ability to work to deadlines and a flexible approach.
- A ‘hands on’ approach
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Office.
- Process the company’s payroll accurately and on-time by working with their outsourcing payroll supplier.
- Prepare monthly payroll, conducting the necessary processes for payments of various salary components including salary, overtime, calculations of payments related to leavers etc.
- Maintain employee records manually and/or computerised ensuring that information is accurate and secure.
- Handle confidential information and maintain the security of records and files.
- Ensure all processes are in-line with HMRC guidelines and company policies.
- Book the invoices on the system (SAP/X-Suite), assisting with budget control.
- Liaise with HMRC on relevant matters and complete accurate and timely returns on behalf of the company.
- Provide necessary support to the HR team.
- Manage and lead a general affairs assistant in the day to day administration and organisation of the office.
Apply in Confidence
To apply for the Payroll Specialist job please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruiter at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
JOB REF 3890KB – Payroll Specialist
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive and industrial recruitment agency for sales, operational and marketing positions.