Operations Manager – Automotive Components
Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
£60,000 - £70,000 +Bonus +Pension +Bupa +Car allowance
£60,001 - £80,000
As one of Glen Callum’s Senior Consultants I recruit for a wide range of roles; however, I specialise in dealing with OEM, Vehicle Manufacturer and Aftermarket clients, finding fantastic engineering, sales, marketing and product management candidates.
A major international automotive component supplier who are going through an exciting period of growth require an Operations Manager to lead cross functional teams including Manufacturing, Engineering, Maintenance, Quality and Logistics. The Ideal candidate will have previous P&L responsibility and leadership in a high-volume environment.
West Midlands – Commutable from Coventry, Redditch, Shirley, Solihull, Birmingham, Warwick
Salary: £60,000 – £70,000 +Bonus +Pension +Bupa +Car allowance
- Degree, HNC or HND Qualified in an engineering/manufacturing discipline.
- Previous leadership experience and in a high-volume sequenced environment would be preferable.
- Strong business acumen and previous P&L responsibility is desirable.
- Fully conversant with automotive quality tools and systems.
- Reporting into the Plant Manager you will be responsible for the business unit, the outbound logistics and shipping of products to the customer.
- Leading the cross functional teams.
- P&L responsibility for the unit and decisions that have a significant impact in terms of cost, schedules and customer relationships.
- Develop business systems to successfully manage and control the business unit.
- Responsible for the leadership and development of employees.
Apply in Confidence
If you are an Operations Manager, Launch Manager, Business Unit Manager, UAP Manager, Operations Leader, COO, Plant Operations Manager or Assembly Manager and you wish to apply for the position of Operations Manager please forward your CV to Kayleigh Bradley, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Kayleigh directly for a further chat on the job.
Don’t delay, we’re hiring now, apply today!
JOB REF 3160KB
Glen Callum Associates are a leading automotive, engineering and industrial recruitment agency for manufacturing and technical positions.
Apply for this position:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,