South East UK / Kent / Relocation
Competitive / Details on request
As a Director of GCA with 24 years Senior recruiting experience for Automotive, Engineering and Industrial companies. I work with leading companies and jobseekers within Senior Executive, Sales, Marketing, Operations and Engineering roles.
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior / Operations, Commercial, Engineering professional to join a well-respected consumer durable brand. The product range is highly desirable and, with in-house Design & Engineering at the core of the business, there is significant ongoing scope for further NPD and innovation, embracing both new technologies and software. Privately owned, the company recently featured in the UK Stock Market 1,000 fastest growing companies! You will enjoy the buzz of a fast-moving consumer-branded + engineering operation. Occasional travel to Asia. Excellent package for a hands-on ‘can-do’ leader.
££££Executive Salary + Benefits
Location: South East UK
You will have experience working with Asian Manufacturers and the necessary commercial acumen to take ownership of the current operation comprising supply chain and UK assembly, Quality and Logistics. You will also display the management and communication skills required to lead a team of 20+.
Like a challenge? Have you got what we need?
Reporting to the CEO, the key responsibilities for the role include:
- Partnering with the Board to ensure the company is strategically positioned to deliver high-value premium products, to customers around the world, on a timely and cost-effective basis.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to monitor, develop and improve systems.
- Tight and precise hands-on control of the procurement, quality & supply chain functions.
- Define company policies and implement training.
- Active commercial control over the costs of the product range and operations activity.
- Investigating customer satisfaction and reporting any issues.
- Strong track record in a senior executive level manufacturing / operational role, ideally in consumer-durable multi product brand.
- Engineering bias, preferably covering electro / mechanical or electronics / mechatronics. Must be skilled in combining solid technical aptitude with robust commercial, operational, and financial acumen, deploying solid team management and leadership.
- Talent to steer the operational & performance of a +£25m turnover business.
- Exposure to Asian supply chains and manufacturing partners, supplying engineered components and finished goods.
- The gravitas, experience, and ability to influence entrepreneurial stakeholders in forming business decisions and develop / implement forward business strategy.
Interested? Please send your CV to our retained recruitment partner Glen Shepherd, Director at Glen Callum Associates Ltd or call Glen directly for a further chat on the job. firstname.lastname@example.org / 00 44 (0) 7977 266309.
Glen Callum Associates are a leading international recruitment company serving the automotive, aftermarket and tech / engineering markets globally www.glencallum.co.uk sourcing Senior Executives for leading branded companies.
Complete the fields below to apply:
Share this role
The Red House Glass Cone,